•TEN•

Seong Jaehwa's POV

Today is Saturday.

I woke up on my own since we don't have maids during the weekend since we want them to have fun with their families.

I went outside the room and the house seems empty.

I knocked on my parents' room but no one answered.

"Perhaps they left early. Odd." I mumbled and went downstairs to make my breakfast.

After eating, I went to take a bath and do my morning routine. After everything, I left the house for work. I have my car since the driver also is not here.

I drove to the company and parked it.

"Good morning, Ms. Seong." The guard greeted.

"Ms. Seong."

"Ah Mr. Han, good morning. Was anyone interested in the position?" I asked him.

"Well, there are only three girls." Mr. Han answered.

"That's great. I'll see them later." I said and went to my office on the 15th floor.

Time Skip》

"Ms. Seong. The applicants have arrived." Mr. Han informed me and I thanked him.

I have this clever idea in which I would disguise myself again as the nerd I am and enter the waiting room. I need to know their attitude and how would they treat me.

After changing I went to the waiting room and I was shocked to see Kim Hana and Boo Hyeri applying for this position.

"Oh, it's the nerd," Hana said making Hyeri look at me.

"What are you doing here?" Hyeri asked.

"I was going to apply for the position," I answered honestly. "Is Park Boa not coming?" I asked them.

"She isn't. But why would you apply here? You're just a nerd and for sure the CEO wouldn't like you to be working here." Hana throws a glass of water at me.

This is getting out of hand.

She was about to push me when someone stopped her.

"Yah!" The three of us looked at the person who shouted. Wait, I remember her. Isn't she the one who was harassed by a co-worker?

"Stop this bullying." She said. What was her name again? Ah right, Nam Minhee. I smiled as I knew to whom I would give the position.

"Yah! Who do you think you are?!" Hyeri asked and she just walked towards us.

"Just no one. But this is bullying, I can't let this slide." She bravely said.

"You-" luckily, Mr. Han came and lead the girls to my office. I quickly changed into something and went back to my office.

"So you three are applying for the job," I said and they nodded.

"Well, I am Seong Jaehwa, the CEO of the Seong company." I introduced myself to them. Hana and Hyeri widened their eyes.

"Kim Hana, Boo Hyeri. I'm not going to give you this position to neither of you. Your attitude is the worst." I said and they just hung their head low, embarrassed at what they have done to me before.

"Bullying here, bullying there. Aren't you tired of those shit?" I angrily asked them.

"Jaehwa we're sorry for what we have done before and for the former years in school." They quiver in fear as they spoke.