•EIGHT•

Park Boa's POV

"Yah! Isn't that Seong Jaehwa? What is she doing? She's supposed to be a good student. Why is she leaving early? Oh, that's an expensive car." Hana said.

"The nerd is rich. Quickly take a photo of it." I ordered Hana and she quickly took her phone out and took some pictures.

"Let's print this and post it on the bulletin board tomorrow morning. She'll be shocked to see these photos." We laughed and continued our business.

Seong Jaehwa's POV

As soon as I was in the car, I asked the driver if my parents are already at home and he nodded.

When we arrived, I went inside to see my mom holding a box.

"Mom, what's that?" I asked her.

"Come let's go to your room." She dragged me upstairs.

"What is this mom?" I asked her again impatiently.

She slowly opened the box revealing a white dress with matching white heels.

"Wow." I touched the dress and the cloth was smooth.

"You're going to wear this at the dinner tonight. You need to look presentable too since you're the CEO." Mom added and I nodded.

"Mom, I need to prepare. Now go please." I pleaded and she just teased me before leaving.

I sighed while looking at my reflection in the big mirror.

I put on some light makeup and fixed my hair into a neat bun and put a small ribbon on my hair.

I wore the dress and heels mom bought me.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"Beautiful."

I turned to see mom smiling at me.

"I hope this turns out well." I smiled awkwardly and reassured myself that everything will be fine.

Time Skip》

Kim Taehyung's POV

We arrived at the venue first.

"Behave well boys." Dad reminded the both of us and we nodded.

"The Seong family is here." The receptionist announced and we all stood up to meet them.

Mr. and Mrs. Seong entered first.

"Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Kim."

"Mr. and Mrs. Seong."

We all shook hands and after that mom spoke, "oh where's your daughter?"

"She just went to the restroom for a while." Mrs. Seong answered.

"Let's take a seat first." Mr. Seong said and we nodded.

"Is this your son Mrs. Kim? Such a handsome man." Mrs. Seong complimented.

"Thank you, Mrs. Seong," I said.

"Just call me auntie." She said and I nodded.

"Oh, there she is," Auntie said making all of us look in the direction she's looking at.

Is that their daughter? Damn, she's beautiful.

Seong Jaehwa's POV

I'm nervous. I've been stuck in this restroom for how many minutes already.