•TWENTY-NINE•

Kim Taehyung's POV

I'll be leaving the day after tomorrow. I haven't talked to Jaehwa ever since yesterday so I'm planning to surprise visit her today in her office.

I told my secretary that I'm going to handle some business for a while outside the company and he nodded.

I droved to Jaehwa's company and parked my car. The guards greeted me as soon as they recognized me.

As soon as I was outside Jaehwa's office, I approached Minhee who seems busy doing something.

"Hey, Minhee!" I greeted her.

"Oh, Taehyung hi!" She greeted me back but something seems off.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she just nodded.

"Is Jaehwa busy?" I asked her again.

"Uh, Taehyung. Jaehwa didn't report today." She said sadly.

I looked down. I went here for nothing.

"Where is she?" I asked her hoping to answer that she knows where Jaehwa is.

"She didn't say where she is but she did say that she's out doing something business-related," Minhee answered.

"Oh okay. Tell her I dropped by. Thanks, Minhee." I said as I left the place immediately and went inside my car and took a deep breath.

I looked at the small box placed on the dashboard.

"I have to give this to you before I leave," I mumbled to myself.

Seong Jaehwa's POV

Ring~

I looked at Joshua oppa before answering the call. He signaled me to answer it and told Chan to give me some privacy while on call.

I looked at the caller's I.D and it was Minhee.

On call~

Me: What's up Minhee?

Minhee: Taehyung told me to tell you that he dropped by.

Me: Oh okay. Why does he want to see me?

Minhee: I don't know. He asked where you were.

Me: And? Did you tell him I was sick?

Minhee: No, I didn't cause you told me not to.

Me: That's good, thanks Minhee. I owe you.

Minhee: Are you avoiding Taehyung, by any chance?

That question caught me off guard.

Am I avoiding Taehyung?

Why would I avoid him?

We didn't do anything wrong.

Me: No, no. Why?

Minhee: It seems you are but I won't push you.

Me: Thanks Minhee, for understanding.

Minhee: You're welcome. I'm always here for you okay? By the way, Taehyung looked sad when I said you didn't report today.

Me: Oh, uhm. Uh, Minhee I got to go.

Minhee: Okay. Bye!

Me: Bye!

Call ended~

I sighed.

"So who was that? Was it Taehyung?" Joshua oppa came inside my room again as the call ended a few minutes ago.

"It was Minhee," I answered.

"What did she say?" He asked again.

"She said Taehyung did drop by and looked for me," I said.

"She also said that he looked sad when he heard I wasn't around," I added.

I looked at him and I can't read his expression.

"That Taehyung guy is in love with you." He teased.

I didn't fight back and I just blushed.

The next day》

Lee Chan's POV

I woke up earlier than Joshua hyung and Jaehwa noona. Hyung and I were supposed to leave the house yesterday but we can't just leave noona alone and sick.

I went to her room and checked her temperature.

I smiled as I looked at the thermometer.

Finally, we can hang out outside.

I noticed noona's slowly waking up. I stayed by her side and when she opened her eyes, she shouted for a second.

"What?! What happened!?" Joshua hyung came barging inside the room.

I looked at the two and left.

"What's funny Chan? Jaehwa are you okay?" Joshua hyung immediately ran beside noona.

"I'm okay oppa. It's just that Chan surprised me by just standing there while I'm slowly waking up." Noon explained and hyung only sighed.

"Lee Chan, why are you smiling?" They looked at me weirdly and showed them the thermometer I used to check noona's temperature earlier.

"We could now go out and play." I happily said making them chuckle.

Joshua hyung checked her temperature again and her fever is indeed gone.

"Go and take a bath, I'll make breakfast." Joshua hyung said to both of us and I immediately ran outside noona's room.

Seong Jaehwa's POV

"Chan is excited to go out. Is he a 22-year-old or a 7-year-old kid?" I began to question Chan's age as his personality changes from time to time.

"Neither I know." He joked. He left me in my room for me to do my morning routine.

I went downstairs to see Chan already dressed and was waiting for me to eat my breakfast already.

"Where's Joshua oppa?" I asked him.

"Hyung took a bath. Don't worry he already ate." He said and I nodded.

I immediately finished my breakfast and Joshua oppa was done preparing as well.

"You know I couldn't be with you guys the whole day right?" I asked them and they both shook their heads.

"I need to go back to the company soon, so that means I'll be hanging out with you two till noon," I said and they nodded.

We ended up watching a movie and played at the arcade for a few hours and had lunch with them.

Minutes later, it was time for me to go to the company.

"I have to go. You guys still staying with me later or not?" I asked them.

"Well, auntie and uncle aren't back from the business trip. Might as well stay with you for a few days just to keep you safe." Joshua oppa said.

I gave them both a hug and left the two to do their hangout.

When I arrived in front of my office, Minhee immediately called my name.

"Ms. Seong. Mr. Kim Taehyung dropped by earlier and he said to give you this." She said as she handed me a bouquet of yellow lilies.

"Uh, thanks," I said.

"Why'd you come now?" She asked.

"I promised my cousin and Joshua that I would be hanging out with them yesterday but I got sick. So I make it up for them just this morning." I explained and she nodded.

"I'll go inside my office," I told Minhee and just nodded.

As I was walking to my office I heard Minhee sigh.

Is she okay?