•THREE•

Kim Taehyung's POV

I sighed as I left the room.

I don't hate Jaehwa. I love her since our kindergarten days. Too bad she can't remember me.

Flashback~

"Jungkook oppa, Taehyung oppa wait for me." our little Jaehwa shouted from behind us.

"Hyung stop for a while. Let's wait for our Jae." Jungkook stopped me from running.

"You two are fast." Jae pouted making us chuckle at her cuteness.

"Taehyung-ah we should go." my nanny shouted and I bid goodbye to Jungkook and Jaehwa.

"See you again oppa." Jaehwa said while giving me a goodbye hug.

I nodded and left.

When I got home. That's when I heard the news about Jaehwa's accident. I was shocked. I asked my parents if I could see Jaehwa at the hospital but they wouldn't allow me, they said it was because it's dangerous and so I obeyed.

It was in my freshman year, I met her again. She doesn't seem to remember me at all. I also become the school's kingka, the title made me bully her to keep my reputation in school. Jungkook was always there to save her. Whenever those two are together, my heart hurts.

Flashback ends~

I was walking towards the cafeteria to get myself something to eat when something interesting was happening at the far end of the cafeteria.

It's Boa, the school's queenka bullying Jaehwa again. I wanted to help her but Jungkook beat me to it. He's always there for her. All I did was look at the two leaving the cafeteria.

"Oppa!" this girl should lower her voice.

"What do you want this time Boa?" I asked her annoyingly.

"I just want you to hang out with me. You know, we're the school's queenka and kingka. We should become a couple." She suggested.

Me and her? A couple? I would still prefer Jaehwa over her even though Jaehwa's a nerd.

"No. Now leave me alone will you." I said as I pushed her away and she sulked.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"Hyung hey!" I saw Tae hyung walking by the school's corridors.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Jaehwa's changing inside. She got bullied by Boa this time. Hyung when will you stop bullying her? She's nice and I don't get why you hate her. The three of us were good friends back in kindergarten before I left and you were gone suddenly without saying anything." I said.

Hyung just scoffed and left me dumbfounded.

"Jungkook," Jae called my name.

"Can we just not go to class for now?" she asked.

"But Jae, auntie, and uncle would be mad if they knew you were skipping classes especially on the first day," I said.

She looked down and nodded.

"Well if you don't want to go to class. Skipping one period is not bad right?" I smiled at her and she nodded.

We ran upstairs to the rooftop and spend the rest of the period there.

"Jaehwa, don't you remember anything from the past?" I asked her out of nowhere making her look at me confused.

Seong Jaehwa's POV