•TWENTY-SEVEN•

Seong Jaehwa's POV

"What!? Boyfriend since when?!" I whispered to him.

"Just go with the flow Jae. I need to check something." He whispered back and I nodded.

"Uh hehe. We met when we were in high school." I said to the others.

"Let's eat!" I clapped my hands making them turn their attention into food.

"What's in it for me?" I pulled Joshua oppa closer.

"I'll treat you to food tomorrow. We'll sure hang out and catch things up." Joshua oppa placed his arm around my shoulders.

We just laughed and stayed by each other's side the whole time.

Hong Jisoo's POV

Chan went to me complaining again.

"I knew you would do this," Chan whined.

"I was just checking out something," I said as I looked at that Taehyung guy.

Chan followed my gaze and looked at me confusingly.

"Why hyung?"

"While you two were hugging earlier, his gaze was intense but when Jae introduced you to them as her cousin, his gaze softened," I said.

I took another bite of my food before continuing.

"But when I hugged Jaehwa, he glared at me. When I said I'm her boyfriend, he still glared at me but with a hint of sadness in his eyes. I could sense that he has feelings for Jae." I added.

"How long are we gonna keep up with this pretend?" Jae asked.

"Till I confirm it," I answered shortly.

"Confirm what?" Jae asked again.

"I'll tell you tomorrow," I whispered to Jaehwa while looking at Taehyung. He glared at us again.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I dragged Tae hyung away from them.

"Hyung you're glaring at them," I said.

"You noticed?" He asked.

"Of course. Like you've been looking at them for the whole time." I said while we look back at them.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" Hoseok hyung shouted making everyone gather in the living room. Auntie and Uncle left for some business trip, unexpectedly.

"Just don't glare too much. They'll notice too." I pointed to the hyungs.

Tae hyung nodded and we both walked towards the living room.

Seong Jaehwa's POV

I sat between Chan and Joshua oppa.

"Jae who's that Taehyung for you?" He whispered again.

"A childhood friend why?" I answered.

"He keeps on glaring at me." I looked towards Taehyung and yeah, Joshua oppa was right he is glaring.

"Okay, birthday girl you spin the bottle first." Namjoon oppa said and I nodded.

The bottle pointed to me, ugh.

"Jae truth or dare?" Hoseok oppa asked.

"Dare." I proudly said. I love dares.

"I dare you to kiss Joshua." He said.