•FORTY-SIX•

The next day 》

Seong Jaehwa's POV

Chan and Shua oppa left the house for their practice and I hear they are gonna debut soon.

Ding~ Dong~

"Coming!"

I walked towards the door, opened it and to my surprise it was Taehyung oppa.

"Oppa?" I looked at him confused.

"Get ready cause I'm taking you out." He chuckled and welcomed himself inside.

I blinked a few times before running to my room to change and well you know girl stuff.

After getting ready, I immediately ran downstairs and as the clumsy person, I am. I lost balance. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but instead, I heard a groan.

I opened my eyes to see Taehyung under me.

"I'm sorry." I quickly stood up and helped Taehyung up.

"It's fine." He chuckled.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I asked him as I brushed some dust off of my outfit.

"You'll see." He winked and dragged me towards the car.

Kim Taehyung's POV

I begged the doctor to get me discharged today just to hang out with my fiancé.

I drove to Jaehwa's favorite restaurant to have breakfast there.

I already have planned the whole day out.

"We're here."

She looked outside and smiled at me.

"It's my favorite restaurant!" She exclaimed and immediately went out of the car.

"JaeJae wait for me." I pouted.

She looked back and chuckled. She walked towards me and held my hand as she drag me inside the restaurant.

"Do you have any reservations?" The receptionist asked and I nodded.

"Under the name of Mr. Kim Taehyung," I said and she nodded. She led us to the table I have reserved.

"You did a reservation?" Jaehwa looked confused.

"Yeah, of course." I chuckled.

The waiter gave us the menus and I told Jaehwa to order anything she likes.

After ordering, we talked while waiting for our food.

"Tae aren't you supposed to be in the hospital right now?" She asked.

"Well, I begged the doctor to discharge me today so that I could spend it with you." I smiled widely but she smacked me on the head.

"Pabo! I would still visit you and we could spend the day together in the hospital."

"But I wanna spend it with you outside the hospital." I pouted.

"Fine, fine." She rolled her eyes at me and chuckled.

Our food arrived and we started eating. We talked about random things and laugh about random things.

After eating, I paid for the meal.

"So where are we going next?" She asked.

"Well, we're going to the park where we usually played when we were kids." Her eyes lit up and she clapped her hands happily.