•TWELVE•

Kim Taehyung's POV

Flashback~

"Tae oppa where are you going?" Jae approached me.

"To the garden. Do you want to go with me?" I asked her and she nodded.

"What are we doing here?" She asked.

"Picking flowers," I said as I plucked out yellow lilies.

"Jaehwa look at these flowers. I picked them for you." I showed her the flowers and gave them to her.

"What are these?"

"Yellow lilies. They're beautiful as you."

"From now on, these would be my favorite flowers because you picked them for me." She smiled at me and gave me a big hug.

Flashback ended~

I smiled remembering our memories back then.

"Hyung Jaehwa's awake," Jungkook told me and we both went to her side.

"Jaehwa how are you?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm fine now."

"Jaehwa what did you see?" I asked her this time.

"I was running with two boys ahead of me. One of them said to wait for me and I said the two of them runs fast then the other one left." She said.

Jungkook and I made eye contact. We exactly know what happened back then.

"Write it down." I gave her a pen and a paper.

She took the paper and wrote down the details.

"Jungkook sunbaenim the school transferee has arrived." A junior suddenly came to us.

"Jungkook I'll go with you," Jaehwa said after she wrote down the details and went with Jungkook to see the new student.

"I'll catch up with you two later. I'll go see the hyungs." I said and they nodded.

I went to our classroom and when they saw me, they ran towards me bombarding me with lots of questions.

"Hyung calm down for a while," I said and they went to their seats.

"Explain." Jin hyung said.

"Explain what?" I asked them.

"Everything." Yoongi hyung said.

"Jaehwa is my fiancée and she is the CEO of the Seong Company."

"How? When? She agreed?" Jimin hyung came running towards me.

"During the family dinner, last Thursday, and yeah," I answered shortly.

"Where's Jaehwa?" Jin hyung asked.

"Guiding the new student with Jungkook." Then he ran outside to find those two.

Seong Jaehwa's POV

"You should have stayed in the clinic." Jungkook insisted.

"No. I'll go with you, I know who the new student is," I said.

"Oh, there she is," I added.

"Nam Minhee-ah!" I shouted her name. She looked at me and waved.

"Jungkook let's go." I dragged him towards the new student.

"Ms. Seong I-"

"Don't call me that Minhee-ah. Just my name, Jaehwa." I cut her off and she nodded.