•THIRTY•

Nam Minhee's POV

It seems like she's avoiding Taehyung.

I sighed.

I'm leaving the day after tomorrow.

I remembered what Taehyung said to us yesterday when he suddenly what's to have a meeting.

Flashback~

Ring~

Me: Jimin oppa.

Jimin: I heard from Taehyung that Jaehwa isn't at work today. He's here with me. He's sad. By the way, he wants to talk to all of us. Also, he didn't want Jaehwa to know about this sudden meeting.

Me: Okay.

Jimin: I'll pick you up after work.

Call ended~

I fixed my things since my work is finished soon.

Jimin texted me that he is already waiting so I immediately went downstairs to see him outside his car. He opened the car door for me and he drove to the place where we meeting the others.

When we arrived, they're all already there waiting for us.

"So I just wanted to say goodbye," Taehyung said making everyone confused.

"What do you mean goodbye hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm going on a business trip to States and I don't when I'll be back." He explained.

"Does Jaehwa know?" Hoseok oppa asked.

"That's the thing. Jaehwa doesn't know." He said.

"Well, you've got to tell her." Jin oppa said with a slight hint of anger in his voice.

"Taehyung, it will hurt Jaehwa if you leave without her knowing," I said and he looked at me.

"I'll try." He stood up.

"I'll be going now. You guys don't need to come to the airport and see me off." He said.

Everyone nodded as they understand why Taehyung doesn't want to see him off. It obviously for Jaehwa not to notice

"Have a safe flight hyung," Jungkook said.

"Have a safe flight Tae." Everyone said and he just nodded then left.

Flashback ended~

Taehyung, I hope you'd tell Jaehwa sooner before you leave. I don't want my best friend to be hurt, for sure you don't want your girl to be hurt.

The next day》

Kim Taehyung's POV

I woke up and made sure my things are ready before I leave.

I haven't told Jaehwa that I'm leaving today.

My flight is at 1 pm. This means I still have 4 more hours before the flight but I'll be going to the earlier before 1 pm.

"Hyung, I'll be going out to hang out with some friends," Eunsung informed me.

"I'll miss you hyung." He added.

I stood up and went to my younger brother to hug him.

"I'll miss you too. I'll be back soon enough. I promise." I said.