•FORTY-EIGHT•

Kim Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung." I was about to leave Seventeen alone to let them have fun and talk when Joshua grabbed my arm.

"Remember the time I told you to take care of her?"

I nodded.

"I know that you lover her and this time I want you to take care of her, I mean I know you already took very care of her but be consistent. Jaehwa's that type of person who overthinks. I bet you don't know that." Joshua said.

"I'll take care of her Joshua. So don't worry." I gave him a reassuring smile and left to prepare with the boys on a performance we prepared as a favor of Jimin to us.

Seong Jaehwa's POV

"Alright, ladies gather around. The bride is now going to throw the bouquet."

Most of the ladies are running in the center of the hall in hopes of getting the bouquet which made me chuckle.

"3... 2...1"

I throw the bouquet and turned around to see if who caught it.

It was Minhee.

Then the light in the hall starts to dim. Perfect.

I know where this is going.

Nam Minhee's POV

I squealed when I caught the bouquet. Then suddenly the lights dimmed.

What's happening?

Suddenly the people around me started to clear the way as if someone's coming, leaving me in the center.

I looked at Jaehwa confused and she just smiled.

Then music played.

Jimin came out along with Jin oppa, Taehyung, and Jungkook and positioned themselves in front of me with microphones in their hands.

Are they going to sing? Wait, I think it's for Jaehwa. I need to move.

"Minhee, please stay right where you're standing now," Taehyung said.

I just nod and stayed.

Then they started singing.

I give it to you

jogeum eosaek haesseotjiman

ijen dajugo sipeo

I give it to you

ddaeron ulgo useojuneun

naegen neoppun iran geol

For you

noreul cheoeum bon sungan

danbare neomu yeppun gyobok

geumoseupman saenggakna

amudedo mosga

neodo ojik nalbwa

nae mami wae ireonji molla

na hangsang ni mosupman ddeolla

naneun rideumi doego noraega doe-eo

neol wihae bulleo julgae

(Good to you)

naegen neo ppunya

(Good to you)