•TWENTY-TWO•

Seong Jaehwa's POV

"Order anything you want, it's on me," I said and they started to order lots of food.

"Hey, are you sure about this? We could all split the bill you know." Jungkook said worriedly.

"Kookie-ah don't worry. It's okay." I assured him and he just nodded.

After taking the orders, the others went karaoke-ing since the private room we got has a pool table and karaoke.

I just sat there and watched them enjoyed themselves.

It must feel good to graduate.

"What are you thinking?" I looked beside me and saw Taehyung whose face's only a few inches apart from mine.

I quickly backed up a little and answered, "nothing." And returned looking at the others while smiling.

Soon, the food arrived and everyone started to dig in.

"Y'all seem very hungry. Eat slowly." I reminded them and they just nodded and continued eating.

"We should order some soju!" Namjoon oppa suggested.

I widened my eyes and stood up.

"No one's drinking alcohol. Don't y'all forgot, you guys are gonna drive." I scolded them like a mother

"Yes, Mom." Everyone answered then chuckled at how I acted.

"Motherly love." Jimin oppa suddenly said.

"Yes, Jaehwa is right. We don't want anyone to get into another accident." Taehyung butted in.

"We know hyung. You don't have to remind us again. Why are you saying it anyway?" Jungkook complained.

"Fatherly love." He said making me choke on my drink.

I looked at the reaction of the others and they just chuckled.

"Just eat." Jin oppa said making the others go back to eating.

I looked at Taehyung and he only smiled at me.

What is wrong with this boy?

A few minutes later, everyone starts to say goodbye as we all go home to our houses. I paid for the bill of course.

"Minhee-ah, I'll send you home." Jimin oppa offered to her and she didn't hesitate to accept his offer.

There must be something brewing between the two of them.

"I'll send you home Jaehwa. Auntie and uncle wouldn't mind." Taehyung said and I just nodded.

The ride home was quiet. When we arrived at my place, I didn't wait for Taehyung to open the door, instead, I opened it for myself.

"Thank you for the ride Taehyung. Good night. Congratulations on your graduation again." I waved him goodbye and immediately went inside without sparing another glance at him.

Nam Minhee's POV

"Minhee-ah." Jimin suddenly called my name.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"I have something to tell you." He said as he pulled over.

"Oh, why'd we stop?" I asked him. When I looked at him. He removed his seatbelt to be able to face me properly.

"I like you." He straightforwardly said to me.

My eyes widened at his sudden confession.

"Since when?"