•FORTY-SEVEN•

Seong Jaehwa's POV

"Come here let's sit." Taehyung guides me to a blanket that was spread on the dirt.

"Tae did you prepare all of this?" I asked him.

"I have some help from the hyungs and Jungkook." He chuckled.

I leaned in towards him and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Tae this is cute. Thank you." I said.

"You're welcome." He looked at me and smiled.

We ended up looking into each other's eyes as the gap between our faces is getting smaller and smaller and...

"Here is your dinner." Jin oppa appeared out of nowhere making us jump out of surprise.

"Did I ruined the moment?" He innocently asked.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at him and glared.

"Anyway, here's your dinner." He placed the food on the mat and left us.

"That was funny." I chuckled.

"Let's eat." He said and I nodded.

We told each other some jokes as we enjoyed each other's presence.

"Taehyung." He hummed in response.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." He smiled back and leaned in to kiss me.

I kissed back.

He backed off first and stood up leaving me confused and so I stood up as well.

Then he suddenly kneeled.

"Taehyung."

"Seong Jaehwa, my childhood friend, my first love, my bully victim, my everything. I'll properly propose to you this time rather than yesterday at the hospital and me, who was laying on the bed." He chuckled.

"Will you marry me and stay with me forever?" He asked the question that I was waiting for.

The oppas came out of the bush holding a banner and some balloons.

I looked at Taehyung and smiled.

"Yes. I will." I smiled widely.

Taehyung stood up and picked me up from the ground.

"I love love love you." He whispered as he twirled me around while the oppas were cheering on us.

"I love you too." I giggled.

Time skip》

"Taehyung thanks for today." I smiled at him.

"Anything for you Jae." He kissed my forehead and smiled.

"Why do you always kiss my forehead?" I chuckled.

"It's cuter than kissing you on the lips." He smirked. "Unless you want to be kissed on your lips again." He leaned in and I just placed my hand on his lips to stop him.

"I get it Kim Taehyung." I chuckled.

"Thanks for today again Tae. I better go inside now." I chuckled and gave him a peck.

"That wasn't enough." He said and so he leaned again for a real kiss.

"Ehem." We heard someone fake cough right beside us.

"Shua oppa." I mumbled.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked.

"Long enough to see you two kissing." He smirked.

I covered my face. Gosh, this is embarrassing.

He and Taehyung chuckled.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Taehyung kissed my forehead, smiled then left.

"Oh gosh Jae you're blushing." Shua oppa teased and so I hit his arm and ran to my room.

The next day》

"So I heard from Jimin that Taehyung proposed to you again last night." Minhee chuckled.

"Yeah, he did."

"So when's the wedding?" She asked.

"I think Taehyung was serious about the next week part," I answered unsurely.

She squealed.

"And you Minhee would be my maid of honor." I chuckled as I tap on her nose making her giggle.

"I'm so happy for you Jae. I'm sure you two would be together forever." She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back.

"I hope so Minhee." I smiled and let go of the hug.

"Now I gotta go back to my desk outside. We still need to work though." She chuckled and left the room.

I sighed and stood up. I walked towards the window and though about what my future with Taehyung would be after we get married.

6 months later 》

No one's POV

"You may now kiss the bride."

The day has finally come.

Taehyung held Jaehwa's cheek and pulled her in for a kiss.

It was just a simple wedding, only family and close friends were invited.

"I can't believe that you're now officially and legally mine," Taehyung whispered on Jaehwa's ear making her giggle.

Jungkook, as Taehyung's best man, was so glad that the two finally settled down.

Seong Jaehwa's POV

"Jaehwa! Hyung!" We could hear Jungkook calling out to us.

"I'm so happy for the both of you." He hugged me and Taehyung together.

"You'll find yours soon Kookie and I'm sure she'll be that person you'll settle down with." I smiled at Jungkook and he smiled back.

"It's time to go to the reception." The wedding organizer reminded me and Taehyung and so we left to go to the other venue where most of our employees and more friends are.

Time Skip》

"Jaehwa!"

"Shua oppa!" I waved like crazy and dragged Taehyung with me towards Shua oppa.

"Congrats on your wedding. I'm sorry we couldn't come to the proper wedding but hey we're all here." The rest of Seventeen came in the hall and walked as if they were on the red carpet.

Yeah, I forgot to tell you they debuted 3 months ago but damn they got known quite fast for being so synchronized.

"Jaehwa! Taehyung! Congratulations on your wedding!" They shouted as if we were 10 meters apart. I chuckled at how adorable they shouted. They may be idols but they could be just some messed up kids who want to have fun.

"Thank you, guys." Taehyung and I thanked them together.

"So any plans to have kids?" Soonyoung wriggled his eyebrows at us earning a smack in the head from Seungcheol.

"Of course you fool. They probably talked about it already." Seungcheol smirked at us earning a smack in the head from Joshua.

"Just shut up the two of you, you're making them embarrassed." Shua saved our asses from the topic the boys brought up.

"I kinda have to go. You know, throw the bouquet. Jeonghan oppa you should join so that you and Seungcheol oppa would get married." I chuckled as I ran away from them.