•TWENTY-FIVE•

Three days later》

Seong Jaehwa's POV

"Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~"

I could hear some people singing.

I opened my eyes to see my mom holding my birthday cake, dad giving me a bouquet of roses and our maids behind them singing me Happy Birthday to me.

"Wait is my birthday already?" I asked them and they just laughed at me.

"Yes, sweetheart. Happy Birthday!" They greeted me.

"Since it's your birthday you don't have to report to the company today. I told everyone at the company to take the day off." Dad said and I hugged him and mom.

"Thank you."

"Now go get take a bath, breakfast is ready. We'll wait for you downstairs." Mom said as they went out of the room for me to do my morning routine.

I took my phone and sadly no one greeted me.

Maybe they're still asleep.

Ring~

My thought was interrupted when Minhee called me.

I hope she remembers.

Me: Minhee-ah what's up?

Minhee: Well, me and Jimin oppa are going to the mall today and at the park afterward. We decided to bring you with us today cause why not.

Me: Oh okay sure. Just let me get dress.

Minhee: See ya.

Call ended~

She didn't greet me.

I was hoping that either Jungkook or Taehyung would greet me but neither of them did.

I got up and did my morning routine.

As I went downstairs for breakfast, mom looked at how I dressed for today.

"You going somewhere?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, Minhee and Jimin oppa invited me to go with them," I answered sadly.

"Well, that's great." Mom said.

Mom didn't notice how sad I looked but oh well never mind.

Ding~Dong~

"That must be them." Mom said.

"Have fun sweetheart." Mom and dad said and I just nodded.

"Jaehwa!" Minhee cheered as soon as she saw me.

"We'll go now, auntie and uncle. See you later!" Minhee shouted making mom and dad laugh.

"What do you mean to see them later?" I asked her curiously.

"Of course we would drive you back home, pabo." She flicked my forehead.

"Fine," I said and went to the back seat.

"So let's go to the mall," Minhee shouted making Jimin oppa giggled at her cuteness.

They look good together.

I just sighed and looked outside the window. I hope I'll have fun.

Nam Minhee's POV

I looked at Jimin oppa and he nodded at me.

I took out my phone and texted Jungkook that we already have Jaehwa with us and they can start decorating at their house.