•FORTY-TWO•

Kim Taehyung's POV

On call~

Taehyung: Is she there?

Silence. I couldn't speak.

Taehyung: Jungkook is she there?!!?!

Me: Hyung, they said Jaehwa got kidnapped.

Call ended~

"Sunjung." I looked at her with sad eyes and she seems to get what I meant.

"I'll drive." She offered. She knows I can't drive when I've got something in my mind. It could lead to a car crash.

"Just tell me the directions." She said and I nodded.

After a few minutes drive, we arrived at Jaehwa's house.

"I know that now is not the perfect time to compliment things but damn she's got a huge house." She said and she followed me to the doorsteps.

I won't knock anymore and I barged in.

"What happened to Jaehwa!?!?" I shouted making everyone look at me.

"Hyung calm down and we can talk." Jungkook approached me and I nodded.

"I already called the others." He said as he helped me sit on the couch.

I looked at the faces around me and non of them seems familiar except for Joshua and Chan.

"Taehyung, long time no see." Joshua smiled at me and I smiled back.

I looked at the time and I still have five more hours.

Ding~Dong~

Jungkook left me to open the door. Sunjung went by my side and tells me that everything will be alright. We just have to face his father tonight.

"Where is my best friend?!" I could hear Jin hyung shouting.

"My favorite dongsaeng." Hoseok hyung started to sob.

Aish! These hyungs are not helping.

Hong Jisoo's POV

Everyone seems to be here. Except for the fact that my groupmates are confused and they keep on exchanging glances.

"Jungkook, what's going on?" I asked him.

"I don't know too. But it seems like Tae hyung and Sunjung does." He answered and I nodded.

"I'm sorry for dragging everyone unto this." Taehyung starts to speak.

"It's okay. Though us and Jaehwa aren't close and friends yet, we would still like to help with whatever we can help." Seungcheol hyung smiled sincerely at them.

"Uh, who are they again?" Jungkook asked.

"These are my groupmates. We're trainees. The person who spoke just now is our leader, Seungcheol. Next to him is Jeonghan. Then we have Jun and Minghao, Soonyoung and Jihoon, Wonwoo and Mingyu, Seokmin and Seungkwan. Lastly, Vernon. You guys know me and Chan." I introduced my groupmates to Jungkook's group of friends.

"I'm Namjoon."

"Worldwide handsome, Seokjin."

"Yoongi."

"I'm Hoseok."

"Jimin."

"Taehyung."

"I'm Jungkook."

"I'm Jung Aecha, Hoseok's cousin and Jin's girlfriend."

"I'm Seo Yumi, Hoseok's girlfriend."

"Nam Minhee, Jimin's girlfriend."

"I'm Yoo Sunjung, Taehyung's fian- a close friend."

"So you're the fiancé Jaehwa noona was crying about the night before," Chan said making everyone look at Sunjung.

"Guys, please now is not the time." Jungkook disturbed everyone by saying, "Tae hyung would you mind explaining to us everything."

Everyone's eyes and ears are focused on Taehyung.

"Guys, this engagement thing is forced and neither of us wanted this," Taehyung said as he pointed to him and Sunjung.

"But to protect my family and Jaehwa we have to pretend. Now that somehow they know that Sunjung told Jaehwa everything they took my family and Jaehwa as well. The paper says old warehouse outside the city by 10 pm. If we're to bring cops then they'll die." Taehyung said as he placed a piece of paper on the table.

"But I have planned something. But this is a risk for your part since you guys are trainees." Taehyung looked at us with worry in his eyes.

"We don't mind at all. The important thing is we save Jaehwa and your family." Jihoon said making everyone in our group nod.

"Thank you." Taehyung flashed a sincere smile.

"So what are we going to do?" Jun asked.

"Well, I printed out the floor plan of the old warehouse and already marked the probabilities of where Jaehwa and your family might be kept. For sure they wouldn't place her in the same room as them." Namjoon spread out a big paper on the table.

"Wow, you've come prepared." Jungkook chuckled.

"I bet dad would place her here and your family would be in this room. It's not the first time dad did these things and I hate him for his doings." Sunjung said.

Dad?

Everyone looked at Sunjung and sighed.

"Yeah, he's my father. But he has some grudges towards Jaehwa and her family that's why he's doing this." She explained and we all nod.

Kim Taehyung's POV

Namjoon started to plan everything. He's the best when it comes to things like this.

I looked at the people around me and realized that they are willing to help me no matter what. This group of trainees that we just met right now, wouldn't mind helping me at all, and that they are willing.

I looked at my hyungs and I can see that they are also willing to help me even though I've done some things wrong.

I'm thankful for that.

"Taehyung, I hope this works. I don't want you and Jaehwa to be hurt again." Sunjung patted my head.

"Me too, Sunjung. Thanks for being a great friend." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"So everyone got what they're going to do?" Namjoon hyung asked once again and everyone nodded.

"Thank you for helping us guys." I stood up and hugged each one of them.

"I know that we only met just now, but I'm thankful, really thankful for helping." I thanked the group of trainees.

Jungkook looked at the time and nodded at me.

"Everyone ready?" I asked them and they nodded.

"Let's go." I took Sunjung with me.

"Jun hyung, Minghao, and Jihoon hyung would be the ones to save my family. Seungcheol, Jungkook, and Soonyoung would be the ones to save Jaehwa from the room. Seungkwan, Vernon, and Chan are going to get the cops ready. The rest would be back up in case anything happens." I reminded her again.

"You know, no bringing of cops right?" She told me and I nodded.

"We aren't bringing cops. They are." I smiled and hoping things would work out.

We started to drive towards the said location and the others are making sure that they would not be seen and would surround the area if anything happens.

Wait for us Jaehwa, mom, dad, Eunsung we'll save you.