•THIRTEEN•

Seong Jaehwa's POV

"You go first. I need to talk to Jungkook."

I followed his instructions and went inside the classroom.

I went to my seat and waited for them.

Minhee and Jungkook aren't here yet maybe they're having fun. I ship them both.

Girls are surrounding me, asking me stuffs about why I disguised, how'd I become our company's CEO, etc.

They started to whisper about some random things, when Minhee suddenly went inside the classroom, alone? Where is Jungkook?

"Minhee-ah!" I called out her name and waved my hand.

She smiled and went towards me. The others were giving her dirty looks. Seriously? She's just a girl.

"Ms. Seo- I mean Jaehwa. Hi." She smiled at me.

"Come sit next to me." I offered her the empty seat beside mine and she nodded.

The other girls didn't stop glaring at her.

I fake coughed and said, "If anyone dares to bully or hurt Minhee, it's either you need to get through me first or immediately face the consequences."

They nodded and went back to doing their own business.

"Oh Minhee, I thought you were with Jungkook." I started to make a conversation with her.

Her face blushed upon hearing Jungkook's name.

"That Jin-ssi talked to him before we reached the classroom." She answered.

"Minhee you're blushing." I giggled.

"What? No.no..no..I'm not." She stuttered.

"Minhee, is it Jungkook?" She looked at me and hesitantly nodded.

I giggled and said, "Hey it's okay. I can help you with that. He's my best friend."

"Really?" Her eyes sparkled with delight and I nodded.

We were busily talking when a figure of two familiar men entered the classroom. As soon as I recognized who are they I immediately ran towards them.

"What happened to Jungkook? Why is he crying? I swear if you made Jungkook cry, I'll punish you." I said scarily.

"Jae, don't fight Jin hyung, he just let me watched some try not to cry videos but I ended up crying and he ended up laughing at me," Jungkook said.

"Aish! I was scared for a moment there, tell me if there's something wrong. Okay? I'm always here." I said and he nodded.

He walked towards his seat while I go back to mine.

"So where were we?" I asked Minhee and she also kinda forget about our topic, until we heard someone faked a cough.

I looked up and saw Taehyung. What does he want now?

"You!?" Taehyung and Minhee said at the same time.

"Wait you guys know each other?" I asked them both.

"You're her secretary?" Taehyung asked Minhee and nodded.

"You're that guy who visited Jaehwa at her office last Saturday?" She asked and Taehyung nodded.

"What are you doing in my seat?" Taehyung asked out of nowhere.

I facepalmed, I forgot this was his seat. I was so excited about Minhee's coming that I forgot this is Taehyung's seat.

"I want her to sit beside me," I said casually.