•FIFTEEN•

The next day》

Seong Jaehwa's POV

I woke up on my own and did my morning routine. The maid was shocked to see me up already.

"Good morning young miss." She greeted.

"Good morning. Are my parents up already?" I greeted her and asked her.

"They're already at the dining table." She answered.

"Thank you." She bowed and left to do some of her chores.

I walked downstairs and saw mom and dad waiting for me.

"Good morning." I greeted them.

"Good morning sweetheart." They greeted me at the same time and chuckled.

"So I heard the news," Dad spoke.

"What news?" I asked as I took a bite from my pancake.

"You cut ties with the Park Industries and you were planning to fire Mr. Yoo," Dad answered.

"Yeah." I looked down, afraid to see my dad's reaction to my doing.

"Well, that's good." I looked up at him and smiled.

"You're doing well in handling the company sweetheart." Mom said and patted my head.

"How did you know?" I asked him.

"Taehyung told me. He was there right?" Dad said and I nodded.

Aish Taehyung!

"Mom, Dad I need to go. See you later." I kissed them on the cheek and left the house.

"Ms. Seong the car is ready." The driver said and I nodded. I went inside the car and the driver soon started driving to the school.

When we have arrived, I thanked the driver and went out.

I looked towards the school gates and saw Taehyung waiting for me.

"Oh Taehyung where's Jungkook?" I asked him.

Kim Taehyung's POV

I saw Jaehwa coming out of the car.

As soon as she saw me she walked towards me and said, "Oh Taehyung where's Jungkook?".

My smile faded but tried my best to not show it. She didn't even say Hi and yet she's now looking for Jungkook.

"Jungkook said he is sick and can't come to school today," I said. He indeed messaged me about it.

"Oh, that's sad." Her smile faded.

Have you fallen for Jungkook, Seong Jaehwa-ssi?

"Don't worry, I'll be here," I said as I ruffled her hair. She smiled back at me and we walked together towards our classroom. The bullying has stopped since Jaehwa showed her true identity.

"Good Morning Minhee-ah!" She greeted Minhee as soon as she saw her on her seat.

I only waved at her and went to my seat next to Jungkook. Aish! I'm so sad that he's not here.

Seong Jaehwa's POV

"Jaehwa, you have a meeting with Mr. Yoo later at the conference room 2 by 6 in the evening." She said as soon as I sat down.

"Wow, you're doing well with this secretary work thing." I smiled at her.

"Well, Mr. Han has been helping me a lot." She said.

"Oh, Jaehwa where is Jungkook?" She asked.

"Taehyung said he's sick and can't come to school today," I answered.

"Do you perhaps want to go to their house and help him recover?" I asked her.

"You could do that?" She asked.

"Yeah. I'll just text him." I answered and she nodded.

She wouldn't stop smiling after my offer.

Time skip to breaktime》

"Taehyung!" I heard some people shouted Taehyung's name.

I looked outside and saw those 5 dorks calling out his name.

I chuckled and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Minhee asked.

"Come, I'll introduce you to some of my friends." She just nodded and followed me outside.

"Hey, Jaehwa! Long time no see again." Jimin oppa waved at me.

"And who is this pretty girl behind you?" Jimin oppa asked while looking at Minhee who is standing behind me.

"This is Nam Minhee, my best friend and my secretary." I introduced her to them.

"Minhee, that is Jin oppa, you've met him already. That one with deep dimples is Namjoon oppa, that one with a serious face is Yoongi oppa, that one who is bright enough to make you happy is Hoseok oppa, that one with the eye smile is Jimin oppa. You met Taehyung and Jungkook already. They're part of this group too" I introduced them to her.

"Join us during break time." Jin oppa offered to her and she nodded.

"Oh Jimin oppa, could you go with Minhee later. She's going to Jungkook's house." I told him secretly as the others went ahead of us.

"Sure. But why would she go to Jungkook's house?" Jimin oppa asked.

"She likes him and she wants to take care of him since Jungkook is feeling sick today," I answered.

"Aw, that's sad. So does that mean, I don't have a chance with her since she likes Jungkook?" He sadly asked me.

"I don't know. I don't control her feelings." We both laughed and ran towards the others.

Time Skip to dismissal time》

Seong Jaehwa's POV

Finally, it's dismissal time.

"Jaehwa, I'll drive you home." Taehyung ran to catch up with me.

"No need, the driver would pick me up." I continued walking.

"Auntie just called and asked me to drive you home. The driver couldn't pick you up because there was a family emergency and he needed to go." Taehyung explained.

I sighed and nodded.

"I'll pick you up later too after you're meeting with Mr. Yoo." He said and I just nodded.

When I arrived home, he came inside with me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"What? Go and change into some work clothes. I'll send you to the company." He said as he sat down on the couch and watched the tv.

He's feeling home.

I walked upstairs and took a quick bath and changed into some work clothes.

After everything, I went downstairs.

"I'm done," I said and Taehyung looked at me.

"You're beautiful." He complimented me out of nowhere.

"Uh, thanks. Can we just go?" I said and he nodded.

The drive to the company was quiet.

"Remember I'll pick you up later." He said and I just nodded and thanked him for the ride.