•ELEVEN•

Fast forward to Monday》

Seong Jaehwa's POV

Today is the day that I have decided to show them who I am especially that Taehyung is my fiancée and Minhee my secretary is going to school today.

I called Jungkook last night and he said he would be thrilled to see their reactions.

I arrived at the school riding my car since I don't want to bother our driver for now because his family needs him, especially that her daughter is sick.

"Good Morning Ms. Seong Jaehwa." Jungkook teased me.

"Good Morning Mr. Jeon Jungkook." I teased back.

"Jungkook! Jaehwa!" We both saw Taehyung coming out of the car. We both waved at him. You could say that the three of us are good friends now.

"Isn't this great? It's just like before." Jungkook said out of nowhere.

"Before?" I asked him.

I could see that Taehyung is eyeing him.

"Nevermind what I said." He shrugged his shoulders and said, "are you ready for your entrance?" I nodded and giggled.

"Then let's go," Taehyung said.

The three of us walked inside the school gates earning looks and we could already hear some gossips.

"Who is that girl?"

"She's beautiful."

"How lucky she has Taehyung oppa and Jungkook oppa."

"She's a perfect girl."

I rolled my eyes after hearing the gossips. They're like this now just because someone came beautifully and rich.

"Oppa who is this girl?" Boa came along with her friends. I looked at Hana and Hyeri they couldn't look me in the eye. I chuckled.

"This is my fiancée." Taehyung introduced me again.

"Isn't your fiancée is Seong Jaehwa. No wait don't tell me this is her." She talked loud enough to make everyone hear her.

Not for so long, people started to circle us.

"Ah, she had plastic surgery over the weekend." She lightly pushed me.

"I know you would say that, that's why I brought these," I said as I showed her my fake glasses and fake braces.

Everyone gasped.

"Lies." She scoffed.

"Park Boa-ssi. Isn't your family's company and the Seong company business partners because your company was in need back that time." I spoke.

Jungkook tried to stop himself from chuckling, as well as Taehyung.

"That doesn't concern you." Boa barked at me.

"Oh yes, it does. You know I could cut ties with your family's company with just one call." I said.

"Lies. Lies. Lies. You're just trying to scare me. But that won't work. You're not the CEO nor anyone high enough to cut ties with companies. You're still the nerd." She said. I could notice her shaking.

"Well, this is getting intense," Taehyung spoke.

"Why don't you ask Hyeri and Hana about it?" I told her.

"Ask about what?" She asked and looked at her two friends.

"Boa let's stop bullying her," Hyeri said.