•FORTY-FIVE•

Seong Jaehwa's POV

I woke up with a headache.

I looked around and noticed that I'm back in my room and saw Jungkook on the couch trying to sleep properly.

He'll get back when in that position.

I walked over to him and poked his cheeks.

"Kookie-ah"

He mumbles some random stuff and slowly opened his eyes.

"Jae? Oh, you're awake." He immediately sat up and fixed himself.

"Help me cook breakfast, please. I'm sure Chan and Shua oppa is not back yet." I said while pouting at him.

"Fine. I'll take a bath first. I'll use the bathroom downstairs and you use yours." Jungkook said and left my room.

I did my morning routine and when I went downstairs, I saw him already preparing the ingredients for our meal.

"Oppa what are we making?" I said peeking over whatever he is doing.

"Did you just call me oppa?" He blinked his eyes at me.

"Ah yeah. I did. Why?" I innocently looked at him.

"You rarely call me oppa." He chuckled.

"Then I'll call you oppa from now on." I smiled cheekily at him.

"What's with all the noise down here?" Jin oppa walked down the stairs.

"Did they sleep here?" I whispered over Jungkook oppa and he nodded.

"I'm uuuuup~." Hoseok oppa sang while going down.

"You're so noisy, you know that." Yoongi oppa covered his ears upon hearing Hoseok oppa's voice which made me giggle.

"Hi." Jimin oppa ran beside me and Jungkook oppa.

"Aagh!" We heard a scream from upstairs.

"I'm okay. I just broke something again." Namjoon oppa cursed under his breath.

"We should eat now. Auntie called me and she told me that he's awake." Jungkook oppa said while looking at me.

"Then let's dig in." Everyone starts eating on their own and after eating Jimin washed the dishes while everyone is getting prepared.

When I saw that everyone is ready, I clapped my hands which gained their attention.

"Let's go!" I said while pointing outside and they chuckle at my cuteness.

At the hospital 》

"Oh good, you're all here. Taehyung wants to see all of you." Auntie smiled at us and nodded.

We entered the room and saw Taehyung oppa smiling sweetly at us.

"Oppa!" I immediately ran to his side and hugged him.

"Oppa?" He looked confused.

"What?" I looked back at him.

"Nothing, keep calling me oppa. I like it." He teased making me blush.

"Ehem, you two aren't the only ones in here." Jin oppa rolled his eyes.

"So when are you two getting married?" Jin oppa added, wiggling his eyebrows at us.

"Next week." Taehyung oppa answered and everyone gasped upon hearing it.

"What?" He looked at us.

"You're joking right?" I asked him.

"Who said I was joking?" He chuckled.

"Wait so you were serious about it hyung?" Jungkook oppa said while clapping his hands.

"You're the best. You'll get married first rather than the hyungs here who lived first than you." Jungkook oppa said while teasing the '92, '93, '94 liners, and Jimin oppa.

"You're serious Kim Taehyung?" I asked him again just making sure he wasn't joking.

"I wasn't joking." He looked at me dead serious and I gulped.

"I won't ask you to be my girlfriend anymore. I'll ask you directly to be my wife." He said while looking into my eyes.

"So what do you say Jaehwa?" Sunjung entered the room with a box in her hand.

"Yes, I do." I smiled and Taehyung oppa hugged me tightly.

Sunjung gave Taehyung the box she held a while ago and stood next to Jungkook.

Taehyung placed the ring on my finger and attacked me with kisses on the cheeks, forehead, and lastly my lips.

"Our Jaehwa has grown up now." Jin oppa said while wiping his fake tears.

"I'm so happy for the both of you." Auntie squealed in excitement.

"Noona, we heard everything from the outside and I'm also excited for the wedding." Eunsung smiled at us.

"It's weird that you proposed right on the spot and in the hospital where you're in bed." I chuckled.

He also chuckled and kissed my forehead. He intertwines our fingers together as he snuggles closer to me.

"Thank you Jaehwa. I love you." He whispered to me.

"Thank you too Taehyung oppa. I love you too." I whispered back.

After a few hours stay in the hospital, sadly it was time to go.

"I'll see you tomorrow Jae." Taehyung oppa waved goodbye to me and smiled.

The drive home was quiet. I thanked Namjoon oppa for the ride and entered my house to see Chan, Joshua oppa, and the others who helped in the rescue mission.

"Noona, you're home." Chan said ad he hugged me.

"What's with the ring on your finger?" Joshua oppa asked me.

"I'm engaged." I happily told them the news and they were happy to hear it.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"We would like to introduce ourselves properly this time." The Seungcheol guy said.

"Say the name-"

"Seventeen! Hello, we are Seventeen!" They introduced their group name to me.

"I'm Choi Seungcheol, stage name S.Coups. I am in the hiphop team. I'm the leader of the group and the leader of the hip-hop team."

"I'm Yoon Jeonghan, stage name Jeonghan. I am in the vocal team."

"You know me already Jae. Stage name Joshua. I am in the vocal team as well."

"We talked for a moment already. I'm Wen Junhui, stage name Jun. I am in the performance team."

"Naega Hosh~ I'm Kwon Soonyoung, stage name Hoshi. I am in the performance team as well as the performance team's leader."

"Jeon Wonwoo, stage name Wonwoo. I am in the hiphop team."

"Lee Jihoon, stage name Woozi. I am in the vocal team as well as the vocal team's leader."

"I am Xu Minghao, stage name Minghao. Jun and I are from China. I am in the performance team."

"Kim Mingyu, stage name Mingyu. I am the tallest in the group and I am in the hip-hop team too."

"I'm Lee Seokmin, stage name DK or Dokyeom. I am in the vocal team and also the main vocalist."

"Boo Seungkwan, stage name Seungkwan. I am in the vocal team too and also the main vocalist."

"I'm Chwe Hansol, stage name Vernon. I am in the hiphop team."

"Noona, you know meee~, stage name Dino. I am in the performance team too."

I chuckled at their introduction.

"I'm Seong Jaehwa, the CEO of the Seong Company." I introduced myself to them.

"CEO!?"