Official Trailers

Official Trailer
*everyone is in Max's apartment discussing the mission*
Snowball: May I have your attention, please?
*Illumination Logo*
Snowball: First off, I want everyone to give a warm welcome to the newest member of the League of Paws, Lightning Liam!
*Liam jumps through wearing his new superhero costume*
Liam: Hey everyone.
*IT'S TIME*
Snowball: We'll need someone who knows the city like the back of their paw.
Daisy: Luckily, we know just the dog for the job.
*TO UNITE*
Tiny: Sure, I'll help you guys out. Alright everyone, party's over! Myron, you know the drill!
*the closet suddenly opens and Myron starts vacuuming, sending animals running and screaming in every direction*
*THE LEAGUE*
Snowball: You guys better hold on tight!
*the team is on the scaffolding at the start of the secret route. Snowball presses the button to start the drop*
Snowball: Wooooohooooo!
Everyone else: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
*the team is now in the sewers. They look around and notices that the circus animals are gone*
Liam: This is getting really really bad!
Max: Don't think like that. We can do this. We were able to defeat an evil circus owner twice in a row, and we don't even have any superpowers to fight with.
*Snowball and Daisy running side-by-side*
*Tiny flying on Tiberius' back*
*Liam trying comfort Duke*
*Max and Gidget fighting together*
Max: Think you can keep going?
Gidget: Oh, please. I could do this all day.
*Max and Gidget smile at each other before continuing to fight off the bad guys*
*TSLOP 4 Logo*

Song Used: Loverboy - Working for the Weekend

Final Trailer

Max: I love my life

Max: I love my life.

*Illumination Logo*Max: The day that Katie found me, I thought my life was complete

*Illumination Logo*
Max: The day that Katie found me, I thought my life was complete. But things only got better from there.

 But things only got better from there