Chapter 4

Max, Gidget and Tiberius were searching the city for any criminal activity that was happening. Max is wearing his bandanna, Gidget is wearing her Super Gidget costume, and Tiberius is wearing his late owner's scarf as a hood like he did when the team was saving Laohu. "Well, that could've gone better," Max thought to himself. "Why did there have to be a mission right when I was about to propose to my girlfriend?" Max then took a deep breath and thought, "I'll just have to try again later."

"Max, are you okay?" Gidget asked. "You seem distracted today." "Oh, you know," Max said. "Just thinking about Liam." "What about him?" Tiberius asked. "He finally asked Snowball to let him join the team," Max replied. "Wow, really?" Gidget asked. Max nodded. "Good for him," Tiberius said. "Looks to me like Liam is becoming a man." "Yeah," Max said as his eyes started to tear up. "They really do grow up so fast."

Suddenly, the group saw a man in a black cloak walk into an alley. The same one where the Alley Cats live. "That looks pretty suspicious," Tiberius said. "Agreed," Max said. "Tiberius, you stay here and make sure nobody follows us. Gidget and I will follow this guy and see what he's up to. If you see anyone coming, tell us." Tiberius nodded as he took to the air and perched himself on top of the building on the right side of the alleyway. "Alright," Gidget said. "Let's find out what this guy is up to."