Chapter 26

"How?!" Snowball exclaimed. "Just, how?!" "If I'm not gonna die from getting hit by a car twice, getting blown up by a large firework, or getting hit by a city bus, then you can bet that I'm not gonna die from getting crushed by a collapsing building," Sergei said. "What, are you like part cat or something?" Tiny asked. "I think you have bigger things to worry about," Sergei said as he walked over to Max and aimed his pistol at him. "Enjoy your married life, Max. You'll be spending all of it in heaven."

Suddenly, a police car came zooming into the warehouse district and slammed right into Sergei, knocking him back into the rubble. "Why does this always happen to me?" Sergei groaned. "I think you might be cursed, Sergei," Liam said as he pulled up his hood. "That was the bad guy, right?" Asked the policeman as he got out the car. "Yes," Liam replied. "That was the bad guy." The policeman then walked over to the rubble and helped Sergei to his feet. "Sir, you are under arrest for child kidnapping, animal abuse, and just now, attempted murder," the policeman said as he handcuffed Sergei's hands behind his back. "Not to mention putting these earpieces on us so you can control our minds," Liam said. "And overpowering the ones you put on me, Duke, Daisy, and Gidget even though you knew that could've killed us." "He's lying!" Sergei shouted as the policeman pushed him into the back seat of the police car. "Do you realize how absurd that sounds?!" "Tell that to this," Liam said as he pulled out his phone and played a video on it.

"With power levels this high, it could have serious side effects," Dr. Winstone said. "It might be too much for them to handle." "I don't care!" Sergei shouted. "I went out of business because of them! If they die from this, that's on them, not me!" (video ends)

"Why didn't you 2 check and see if he had a phone?!" Sergei exclaimed. "We didn't think he would have one," Menard said as the policeman handcuffed him and Fourrage. "He's just a child." "I'm surprised that it didn't break when we got sent flying backwards after you blew up center of the Brooklyn Bridge," Liam said before glaring at Sergei. "That was you?!" The policeman exclaimed. "Well..." Sergei said nervously. "That's it!" The policeman exclaimed. "You 3 are going away for along time."

The policeman then drove away with the 3 men handcuffed in the back of the car. "Well, now that that's over with, how long until Tattoo gets here with our ride?" Tiny asked. Before Derick could answer, a city bus pulled in and the door opened up. "You need a lift?" Tattoo asked. "Yes, we need a lift!" Snowball exclaimed jumping forward. "Let's go Tattoo!"

Everyone then got on the bus and got into their seats. "Hey Leonard!" Tiny exclaimed. "Music is your choice!" Leonard's eyes then started to tear up. "I've waited so long for someone to say those words," he whimpered as he turned on the radio and the song Gas Gas Gas by Manual started playing. "Let's get this party started!" Tiny exclaimed.