Chapter Nine

Authors note

If you didn't read the authors note of last chapter you should on this one! This is also a very long chapter I apologize in advance.

This is a skippable chapter, there is a sex scene and if you are uncomfortable with that you can skip to chapter 10 where a recap will be posted. :)

*****

As we got our blood tests everyone talked and was informed of some rules for our stay. As I got my blood test I made a small groaning sound, Jenner looked confused but, ignored it. When Andrea made the same nose he finally said something.

"Are you okay?" Jenner put his hand against Andrea'a forehead instinctively. We had learned he is the last doctor in the states, we are the only people he has had contact with in months. His best friend was VI, the computer.

"She hasn't eaten in days. None of us have." Jacqui says. As Andrea nods. Jenner smirks and waves a hand for us to follow him. Shane stands up and takes sleepy me with him, I'm still wearing his hoodie and am feeling extremely sleepy considering I haven't eaten in days. As Shane pulls me along with him I groan, keeping us at the back of the group. I am avoiding telling my parents, due to.. well history I've had with boys and them.

"Y/n! He is a drug addict!" Mom yells as she begins a mad dash at cleaning. That's how I know she's angry.

"He is not! You just think that because he has tattoos!" I yell back knowing very well that I'm wrong, and she is 100% right. I just want to do what I want, without judgement.

"He is also 21! You are 17. I could very well tell your father and he'd sure as hell have something to say." Mom continues to yell and prove her point farther.

"What if I'm with him for the fact he can get to the drugs and alcohol that I can't?" I sneer while I cross my arms and move my head so I appear to be looking away, when I'm really not. Her face drops, smoke was practically billowing out of her ears and nose.

"Y/f/n Y/m/n Grimes! You will not be drinking and doing drugs!" As she yells at me, the front door opens and when I'm about to yell back Shane and Dad appear.

"I walked into another argument about boys haven't I?" Shane chuckles as he sits down on the recliner he has basically claimed. He looks at me and I nod.

"You have no say in what I do anyway mom." I push my lips into a bitchy smirk, and her eyes widen and yell at me.

"You need to leave for the night. I'm over this!" My mom yells at me again, I roll my eyes and laugh a bit.

"Kicking me out? Fine! I'll just go stay with my drug addict boyfriend!" I yell back before storming off. Dad of course tried to calm down mom and Shane flew upstairs after me.

"Hey baby." He knocked on my door as I was curled up with my knees to my chest with tears welling at my eyes. I looked up and then back down, digging my head back into my arms. "I assume you are staying with me tonight?" Shane sat next to me wrapping an arm around my shoulders and pulling me into him. Naturally, I clung onto him and nodded. I've been staying with him on random nights ever since I was adopted, I'd make up stories about staying at friends houses so I could stay at Shane's house. Shane didn't care, my parents didn't either. He was my safety net, and I trusted him with all my heart.

There was so much food, everyone was laughing and drinking. I was desperately trying to convince everyone to let me drink, I am over 21 and have drank before. Everyone assumed I was a light weight, so I was treated like a child. I spotted Glenn with the bottle and knew that I'd be able to snatch it from him.