Chapter Twenty-Eight

"They have heavy artillery and they ain't lookin to make friends. They roll through here our boys are dead, our women they're gonna wish they were." Daryl approached the group talking about the conversation he had with Randal.

"What did you do?" Carol saw Daryl's hands that we're bloody and didn't look like they 'just talked'.

"Had a little chat." Daryl walked away and Carol follows.

"No one goes near this guy." Dad announced. Mom took his hand and was clearly concerned.

"Rick, what are you gonna do?" Mom looked at me and then at dad.

"We have no choice. He's a threat. We have to eliminate the threat." I sighed and grabbed Shane's hand. We finally were talking and I moved out of Hershel's house back into the tent.

"You're just gonna kill him?" Dale looked at dad and then at me.

"It's settled. I'll do it today." Dad walked away. Dale following close behind. Shane backed up and made a grinning face at me. He pulled my arm and I smirked a bit. I couldn't stop smiling and giggling as Shane pulled me along. Shane had moved our tent even farther while we weren't talking. It has been a week since I was last in the tent.

⚠️⚠️ -gonna be short-
"Y/n be quiet. I'm trying not to draw attention." Shane smiled as he unzipped the tent and rushed me inside. It was clean and perfect, Shane quickly zipped the tent back up and smiled at me. "Hey there beautiful." I smiled and cupped Shane's face kissing him. It was fast and rough. He laid me down on my back quickly taking off all his clothes. I took in every single touch. Shane pulled back after he got my shirt and bra off. He looked at me smiling.

"What?" I was confused and ripped his shirt off his back. I saw bruises and marks all over him. I traced one bruise and Shane winced in pain. "Shit I'm sorry." I put my hand on his chest. Shane smiled at me and nodded.

"It's okay. Now hurry up and get your pants off." Shane remarked as he began pulling off his. We both were completely naked and I couldn't be happier about it. Shane leaned down and kissed me gently. As he did he slid in. I moaned into his mouth as we kept kissing. In and out, Shane pushed faster and faster. Leaving me breathless. Shane slid in hard and fast one last time before collapsing on top of me. We both huffed and smiled. "Now we have to go deal with adult shit." Shane sighed as he spoke and got off me. He put his clothes back on and waited for me to do so. I just laid there.

"Do I have to get up?" I groaned as I put on my bra and underwear.

"Yes. Now c'mon." Shane grabbed my arms and stood me up. I put the rest of my outfit on and smiled bright. Shane has put on one of his button ups because it was still warm out. Winter was gonna come soon, but until then heat is heat. We walked to the shed where Randal was. Carl caught up with us and was asking questions about him.

"So he's just a kid? How old is he?" Carl was pestering us with questions.

"He ain't a kid. Just- that's a figure of speech." Shane  put his hand on Carl's head.

"Can I see him?" Carl was curious, one day he would be in big trouble for his curiosity.

"No. Look man, this is grown up stuff. Just let us handle this." Shane smiled at Carl and I did too.

"I love you kid." I picked up Carl and hugged him causing him to giggle.

"Love you too y/n!" Carl yelled as he walked the other way. I followed Shane and spotted Andrea keeping watch.

"Dale huh? What he put you on death watch? Let me ask you something, say I wanted to go in there right now and I just wanted to take care of this. You gonna stop me?" Shane chuckled as he looked at Andrea. We all laughed a bit.