Chapter 4

"What took you so long?" Sara asked Nyssa when she approached the coffee shop they'd agreed to meet in.

"It took time to find this information and even so, I'm not sure how much help it will be." Nyssa said as she handed Sara a piece of paper.

"Markovburg. That just narrows it down to one city in one country that's still huge." Sara said.

"We're lucky we managed to get this much information. You of all people should know how talented Darhk is at avoiding the League's detection. You probably know more about him than any other person besides my father. Perhaps more than he did." Nyssa reminded her.

"I know and I'm sorry, it's just, whether I restore Darhk's memories, or put a sword through his chest." Sara said.

"Without your intervention, your sister will die." Nyssa said, assuring her that she understood Sara's emotions.

"Thank you. This will help. It might not be easy, but I'll take any leads I can get." Sara said.

"Sara, I'm curious about something." Nyssa said.

"What?" Sara asked.

"If you care so much about your family, why haven't you told them you're still alive?" Nyssa said.

"I will, just not yet. I don't know how long I have until I get recruited to my team and I want to make sure that my family is safe before I go." Sara said.

"So are you going to restore Ricardo Diaz's memories as well?" Nyssa asked and Sara actually laughed at that.

"No. Diaz is going to die. Plain and simple. Darhk has shown me that while he may be an evil bastard now, he is capable of remorse. Diaz is a maniac who I hope Oliver will give an extremely long, grim and painful death." Sara said.

"You're not going to kill him yourself?" Nyssa asked.

"Believe me, I want to, but Diaz has done much worse to Oliver, so he's the one who gets the right to kill him." Sara explained and Nyssa nodded in understanding.

"Sara, I have to ask, are you sure that you don't just want to kill Darhk and be done with him?" Nyssa asked.

"While it is tempting, I'm trying to give a friend of mine a better life. That can't happen if Darhk goes forward with his plans." Sara said.

"I'm just checking to make sure you're certain of your path." Nyssa said and Sara nodded.

"I appreciate the concern, but I'm doing what I feel is right. And if it backfires, well, then I'll kill him." Sara said and Nyssa nodded.

"Good luck, my beloved." Nyssa said as she walked away and Sara sighed sadly, since she still regretted breaking Nyssa's heart, but she knew that there was someone else she loved more. And she couldn't meet that person as long as she was in the League.

When Sara arrived in Markovburg, she wasn't even sure where to begin hunting for Darhk. His operation in Star City, she knew like the back of her hand, but Markovia was a different story. The country was huge and she wasn't even sure where to start searching for him.

However, she was driven from her thoughts when she felt someone tap her shoulder.

She turned around, prepared to tell them off only to be shocked at who she found.

"Fancy a drink Lance." John Constantine said as he held up a flask.

"What are you doing here?" Sara asked.

"The martian tracked me down in the asylum I put myself in after what happened to Astra and restored my memories. Apparently when he restored your memories of Zari, he also read your mind about your plans with Darhk and I thought you could use some assistance." Constantine said.

"And by that, I'm sure you mean, pull my ass out of the fire in the event my plan goes wrong." Sara said.

"Pretty much. And I'm not alone." Constantine said.

"Who else is here?" Sara asked.

"Nate, Ray, Mick, some other bloke who seems to be a package deal with Rory. All I know is that Mick insisted that J'onn restored his memories after his." Constantine said.

"Snart." Sara said, a little worried about her old flame.

"You know him?" Constantine asked.

"He was one of the original legends. Last time I saw him, I kissed him. Then he died." Sara said.

"So I'm guessing it will be awkward when he finds out that you moved on." Constantine said.

"To say the least. But anyways, any help is welcomed, since I'm trying to not only save my sister, but also give Nora a chance at a better life." Sara said and Constantine nodded.

"Look, I'm all for helping Nora and your sister, since honestly, if I'd had the power to bring her back like I did Nate, I would've." Constantine said.

"I don't blame you for that. But this way, everyone, even Darhk, wins. And well, Plan B is still to drive a sword through him, since Nora will still have her mother, but still, I want to offer Damien a chance to be a real father to his child." Sara said and Constantine nodded in agreement.

"I can support that, considering my own relationship with my bloke of a father." Constantine said.

"Hey I'm just curious, where's Gary?" Sara asked.

"Oh, I told the martian to track him down for me, but to hold off on restoring his memories for now. I don't want to drag him into a fight with Darhk." Constantine explained and Sara nodded.

"Fair enough. Honestly, there are times when I wonder why exactly Rip recruited him for the Bureau in the first place." Sara said.

"You and me both love." Constantine agreed.

"So anyways, let's assemble the team." Sara said and Constantine nodded and Sara suddenly felt a lot more confident in her chances of success now that she had her team with her.