Chapter 19

"I can't wait to kill this bastard again." Mick said as he and Snart took a position near the crash site of the first meteorite in 1958.

"So why aren't you?" Snart asked as he held up his cold gun.

"Not yet. We have to wait until Savage starts the actual ritual for it to work." Mick said.

"You're definitely different than the Mick I used to know." Snart said.

"I had time to mellow out after you kicked the bucket." Mick said and Snart nodded as they both watched Savage walk up to the meteorite and like Sara had predicted, he already had both Carter and Kendra's blood in his possession.

"So, what do we do now?" Snart asked as they saw the meteor begin to activate as Savage began pouring the blood on it and chanting.

"Now, we kill him." Mick said as if it should be obvious, which it kind of was, as he pulled out his heat gun, only for them to be swarmed by more of Savage's crazy bird people.

"Great, these things again." Snart groaned.

"So what? We kill them quickly and then kill Savage." Mick said and Snart grinned.

"Nice to know the old Mick is still in there somewhere." Snart said and Mick nodded as the two aimed their guns and fired.

"Have to admit, never thought I'd get to wear this thing again." Zari said as she looked down at her brownish gold suit, along with the air totem necklace as she, Nate and Ray watched Savage begin the ritual in 1975.

"It looks good on you." Nate said.

"Thanks. You still look good in the steel suit." Zari said.

"Okay, any chance you two can put off flirting with each other until the threat at hand is dealt with?" Ray asked.

"Right sorry." Nate said as they got back on mission.

"Can we attack him yet?" Zari asked.

"Yep. Let's do this." Ray said as he powered up his suit and Nate turned to steel as they jumped out of their hiding places, getting Savage's attention.

"Who are you?" Savage demanded.

"The people who are going to kill you." Ray said and Savage chuckled.

"That's funny. Kill them." Savage said as his troops surrounded them.

"We're surrounded." Zari said.

"Yeah, but they can't fly." Atom said as he and Zari exchanged grins before both of them took to the skies.

"Neither can I." Nate pointed out.

"But you can turn to steel, which they also can't do." Zari reminded him and Nate grinned.

"Oh yeah. Now let's do this." Nate said as he began fighting his way through Savage's troops as Ray blasted them from the air with his compressed light cannons and Zari shot air blasts at them.

"I have to ask Ava, what is with your current outfit?" Rip asked, since while he was dressed in his typical attire before the Time Bureau and Sara was wearing her White Canary suit, he didn't recognize the black leather suit Ava was wearing as they watched Savage in the year 2021.

"I'm surprised you don't recognize it, since it is the same kind of uniform standard Ava clones wore in the future. I figured why can't I have a costume like everyone else on that ship?" Ava asked.

"No complaints from me baby. We are definitely going to be using that on our first date night in this reality." Sara said and Ava smiled at the thought of that.

"Only if you promise that white canary outfit will also be included." Ava said.

"Done." Sara agreed, sharing the same smile as her girlfriend.

"Okay, why don't we focus on killing one of the greatest evils this world has ever known instead of your sex life." Rip said, bringing them back to the mission.

"Right, sorry about that, but Rip, are you really that surprised?" Sara asked.

"From you, no. But Ava." Rip said.

"Sara's a bad influence on me." Ava said.

"You mean a good influence. Come on Ava, before we got together, you were wound up so tightly we thought you were a robot. But now you've loosened up and developed a personality that people actually like." Sara said.

"Fair enough. Anyways, I think that's our cue." Ava said as she nodded towards Savage, who had already begun to activate the meteor.

"Time to finish what I started in Ancient Egypt." Rip said.

"Savage is all yours. Ava and I will keep his shock troopers off you." Sara promised and Rip nodded as they charged out towards the fight.