Meet The Team

Jada

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 160 lbs

Hair color: Brown

Hair length: Long

Eye color: Grey

She is a cat faunus with cat ears and a tail.

Age: 16 years

Jada is a quite, nervous, but friendly type. She wants everyone to get along and hates conflict despite wanting to be a huntress. She lost her parents at a young age and moved in with her grandparents. She wants to protect others from misfortune like no one could with her. She also REALLY likes cats.

Her weapon is a Shotgun/Greatsword mix, it fires 12 gauge fire dust with other dusts being easily changed in. It is very powerful at close range with moderate range power surprisingly.

AJ

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160 lbs

Hair color: Black

Hair length: Medium

Eye color: Green

He is a human.

Age: 16 years

AJ is a outgoing yet smart dude with a lot going for him. He has trained all his life to be able to protect those he cares about with the support of his family every step of the way. He is proof that there is a future worth fighting for and that family will prevail. How he got so fast we may never know, but he knows how to treat a lady. He may be a large dude but he has a soft side for his close ones.

His weapon is a Flintlock Handgun/War Hammer loaded in lightning dust that can pack a punch at close to medium range. If he can't hit you with his big fuck off hammer, he will shoot you with his pirate themed handgun.

Nate

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 330 lbs

Hair color: Brown

Hair length: Medium

Eye color: Brown

He is a bull faunus with no visible traits.

Age: 16 years

Nate is incredibly stubborn and hard headed, and opts out for fists rather than words. He'd rather fight his way to peace than find a long and harrowing way around it. He has had a rough past of life always giving him the shittyest hand. Nate cares deeply about ethical and racial equality, and is passionate about his his own morals and ideals. He's as stubborn as he is empathetic, however, and stands ground, hardly budging.

Nates weapon is a chaingun loaded in fire dust. It is a big ass weapon that could fuck someone up just with the force of being hit with it, being shot is even worse. The only reason this can be wielded is due to Nate's 330 pounds of pure muscle and spite.