First Day

Ah, 7am how I missed waking up at this time to train or get yelled at by some random nerd. This time however I have to get ready for school, for the first time in a long time. I was still taught things at Umbrella, just more of the real life skills than the things you would learn at a standardized learning institution. Like how to kill someone, or how to start a fire. Basic things, you know?

I would have liked to sleep a bit later, but my team is up and my internal clock says get up. Fuck it. What are they even arguing about at this hour anyways? Eh, I don't care. I'll just get into the bathroom now while they are distracted.

AJ: Oh goddamnit! While you two decided to have a fucking court order in our dorm over who gets the bathroom first, again. Our new teammate just decided to sneak in while you two were distracted. I was supposed to do that and then you roped me into it.

Nate: What are you talking about he's right there- Oh shit your right.

So that's what you three had court over? Oh well, first come first serve.

Jada: Jet you better leave us some hot water!

Jet: Dobra (Yeah ok)

Jada: I don't know what that means.

Jet: Dobrze (ok)

Jada: *Groan*

I should move quickly so I don't piss them off too much...

[Timeskip]

This uniform is really movement restricting, that's why I'm not wearing the coat and I have my sleeves up. I'll just be carrying my SMG and my handgun during class, we don't talk about my grenades. *Shh that's a secret* Well let's let the next person in.

Jada: Finally! Longest ten minutes of my life, let me in.

Jet: Be my guest.

*Slam*

AJ: I don't think you're supposed to be armed during class, or wearing a gas mask for that matter...

Jet: Don't worry about it, Ozpin won't have a problem with it.

AJ: Alright then.

Jet: I'm set for the day so I'm going to get some food, see you guys in the court.

AJ/Nate; Ok

Now the food court should be a few minutes away, let's hope the food isn't shit.

Ruby: Hey Jet!

Jet: Oh, hey Ruby.

Ruby: Where are you going?

Jet: The food court, want to tag along?

Ruby: Sure, can my team come with?

Jet: Why not?

Ruby: Ok, wait here!

*Ruby teleports*

I don't know how the hell she does that, probably her semblance. I wish I had one, hell I would be cool with just a aura.

*Ruby leaves her dorm with three "unknowns", the three are still in their pajamas*

Ruby: This is my team! This is my partner Weiss! And this is my friend Blake! And this is my sister Yang!

Weiss: Ruby you drag us out here at 7:10 just to meet your friend? We aren't presentable yet.

Ruby: But Weiss, he's cool! He has so many weapons!

*Weiss and Ruby start arguing*

Blake: I'm going back in the dorm, I'll meet you later for real when I'm dressed. Have fun Yang.