Forest Fire(fight)

Smokey the Bear: Remember kids, only YOU can prevent Forest Fires.

A few days later we we are walking through Forever Fall, I'm armed with my AX-50 and my Lightning Hawk. We have been walking for a bit and are awaiting Goodwitch's instruction.

Goodwitch: Yes, students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing so.

Goodwitch: Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at 4 o'clock. Have fun!

Everyone starts spitting up, team RWBY goes off on they way with Jada and AJ following them. Nora and Ren go on their way while Jaune gets dragged off by team CRDL. I redirect Nate who was planning to stick with me over to Pyrrha, who is alone.

Nate: Hey Pyrrha, team up?

Pyrrha: Sure, but what about Jet?

Jet: Don't worry about me, I'll be with Jaune.

Pyrrha: But he's with- *catches on*

Pyrrha: Oh ok, have fun.

Nate: Later dude.

Jet: Later.

I then head off and start stalking team CRDL and Jaune, keeping a eye on them at all times. The lazy bastards are once again making Jaune do all the work, I could just drop them and it would be over. I'm literally in a tree with a sniper rifle, they wouldn't think to look up. After a while Jaune fills all six jars and drops to the ground, winded. I then get down from my tree and move up so I can hear them. I then go prone and listen when in range.

Cardin: Hey, great work, Jauney boy! Now that wasn't too hard, was it?

Jaune: I think I'm allergic to this stuff...

Cardin: Greeeeat, great, great. So, Jaune, I bet you're asking yourself, 'Why did my buddy Cardin ask me to collect six jars of tree sap when there's only five of us?'

Jaune: That is one of the many questions I have asked myself today, yes.

Cardin: Well, come with me, and you'll find out.

They then move over to a hill by the other teams, I move silently with them and hide again.

Jaune: Cardin, wh-what's going on?

Cardin: Payback.

Jaune: Pyrrha...? Wh-what are you-?

Cardin: That's the girl. Red-haired know-it-all, thinks she's so smart. Alright, boys... A few nights ago, old Jaune here managed to round up an entire box of Rapier Wasps, and now, we're gonna put him to work.

Cardin: Now, according to one of the essays you wrote for me last week, these nasty things loooove sweets. I'm thinking it's time we teach her a thing or two.

Cardin then gives Jaune a jar of sap, if he doesn't man up soon I'm going to have to intervene. I prepare my rifle for the worst.

Cardin: And you're gonna do it.

Jaune: Do what?

Cardin: Hit her with the sap! Either that, or I'll have a chat with Goodwitch, and you'll be on the first airship out of Beacon.

Jaune then prepares to throw the jar at Pyrrha, and I take aim at the jar in his hand. If he actually does it I'm going to shoot it out of the air before it hits her.