welcome home {pt 5} | todoroki

Your house was in chaos.

With the twins being born the Todoroki residence was never clean anymore.

Kana and Katsuo wailed constantly as you sobbed nightly into Shouto's chest. You didn't remember it being this hard with Kaito. You watched with apologetic eyes as Shouto slipped back into bed, his body immediately seeking yours again.

"You don't need to do this yourself..." You mumble as Shouto's head comes and lays on top of your chest. You feel his arms wrap around your sore body. To this day it made no sense how you barely showed during the duration of your pregnancy, but you also believed to be sorer than with Kaito.

"I want to do it," Shouto yawns against your chest, and your fingers play gently with his hair. "Besides, I haven't been home, and with Kaito out of school right now, it's been chaotic for you."

You hum, there was definitely no denying it. You had locked yourself away in a closet at one point to cry because all three of your children were demanding attention. You didn't notice, however, the tears now falling down your face until your sniffled.

Shouto's eyes were on yours the second you sniffled, and he pushes himself off the mattress. "Don't cry, my love..." Shouto soothes, his hand reaching out to brush away your tears. "I know it's been hard."

"Around this time with Kaito, I was already back into the gym! But I don't think I can do that!" You choke as you press your face closer to Shouto's. Tears flowing. "It's so hard without you here! I know everyone comes and helps when they can, but it's not the same!"

In one smooth motion, Shouto sits up and pulls you close to him. His arms wrapped around you tightly as he strokes your back. "Look at me, baby." Shouto whispers and you look at your husband who presses a kiss to your forehead. "You're doing amazing, okay? I know it's hard, and I'm sorry I couldn't get more time off of work, but everything's okay... you don't have to back out on the field just yet! You birthed two of our babies in less than five minutes. You'll get back where we need you to be later."

His gaze is unbreakable, and despite the fat tears running down your face, you bring his mouth to yours. You savor the kiss as Shouto tilts his head to deepen it. His vanilla and strawberry scent wafts over you as he presses you against the bed. Your lips are leisurely moving against his, and his hands trail down to your waist. Warm hands gently touching your skin.

The house was quiet, and the door was closed. Your hands trail down to his shoulders when his tongue prods yours. His tongue clouds your mind as it presses up against yours, and you're at a loss of breathe when his thumbs draw circles into your skin.

"Shouto..." You moan softly as he suckles gently on your bottom lip. The two of you stare at each other, communicating with only looks on how far this was going tonight. Your hands reach for his shirt and pull it over his head, sealing your agreement, and you relish in his heat as he presses up against your body.

His touch on your body is similar to fire, heating you up, and always creating a reaction as his hands move to get your shirt off of you.

"Mama?" A voice calls out, and the door is thrown open.

Just as quickly, you shove Shouto off and sit up.

Kaito rubs his eyes as he stands in the doorway. His red hair ruffled and messy. "I had a nightmare..." Kaito whimpers as he walks over to the bed.

"Come here, my baby," You say, lifting Kaito from the floor and onto your bed, glancing over at Shouto who had his face buried into the pillow. His back was tense, letting you know that he was trying to calm himself.