abandoned | tamaki

amajiki tamaki x reader

"Us... I like the sound of that."

warnings: fluff

a/n: tamaki more like dont make me

~~~

"Tamaki-kun!" You hiss as you motion for him to come over to you.

The shy boy glanced at you as you hovered over your desk in a very suspicious way, your hair was sopping wet as you claimed your umbrella broke earlier on. Then all day you had been making weird noises, at this point Tamaki was nervous about what you were hiding.

Walking over to you, he yelped as you grabbed his elbow and brought him in closer to you.

"Look!" You squealed under your breath as you opened the desk to reveal a kitten wrapped up in a blanket he knew you stored in here for whenever you got cold. "I found this little guy on my way to school when I broke my umbrella. Apparently trying to copy Singing In the Rain requires a sturdy umbrella and not one I found for free."

Tamaki's eyes widened as he listened to you ramble on about your morning adventure as the grey furred kitten made a small yelping sound. He was hungry.

"Y-Y/l/n-chan... do you... do you know how to take care of a... um... of a cat?"

"No, my mom is super afraid of animals, so I was going to keep him here," you explain as Tamaki shakes his head.

"Y-You can't do that!" Tamaki says as he walks back to his seat and takes out the carton of milk he had. "H-He's a baby, he needs attention."

"But he was abandoned." You frown as you stare down at the softly crying kitten, you feel sad as you hear truth to his words. "I can't abandon him."

Tamaki couldn't even attempt to stare at you because your kindness and courage was too bright for him to handle. "I-I can help..."

"You WILL?!" You exclaim loudly hugging Tamaki tightly as he carefully feeds the small animal before him. He almost squawked as he squeezed the milk tightly in his hand as a scarlet blush manifested on his face. "TAMAKI-KUN YOU CAN BE THE MOM AND ILL BE THE DAD! This is a job for us! We have to do it!!!"

Now there was no logic behind what Tamaki said next, and years later he still blamed it on you making him deliriously happy, "Us... I like the sound of that..."

"What was that Tamaki-kun?"

"NOTHING!"