needy | bakugou

bakugou katsuki x reader

"You're so needy."

warning: fluff, cursing but you knew that already

a/n: we love a brat katsuki

"Would you get the FUCK off me?!"

Despite the near animalistic roar that exploded from your boyfriends throat did nothing to persuade you to budge. In fact you only hummed louder as you flipped through the magazine that sat in your hands.

Earlier Bakugou had challenged you about how you couldn't annoy him without speaking. It was a dumb challenge – a challenge that arose out of pure stupidity – that was now being won with flying colors by you. By doing nothing but keeping your arms and legs wrapped tight around Bakugou, he had for the last three hours been walking around with you clutched to his figure like some baby animal.

"You fucking won, shitty woman, get the fuck off of me!"

Bakugou's attempts to pry you from his body were futile as he was unable to rip your grasp from him. Whenever he detached your arms, your legs would become vice grips, so he was in a large and terrible loosing position.

"I know I won!" You grin as you finish your magazine, pulling away to look at your fuming yet blushing boyfriend. Why was he such a tsundere at times? "I just like being held by you!"

"...you're so fucking needy," he spits as he looks away from your face, and you giggle seeing the tips of his ears turning scarlet.

Rolling your eyes, and with a growing smirk on your features, you dropped from his body. His eyes snapped back onto you immediately as you stretched, and his lips curled back as he was ready to speak.

"Fine, I'll go fine–"

You couldn't finish your empty threat as Bakugou had picked you back up and threw you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Who said I wanted you off?!"

"I'm so needy?! Bakugou Katsuki, have you looked in a mirror recently?!" You scream as his fingers poke your sides in a tickling fashion. "You're so needy!"