~•◇I love you◇•~

"You have really pretty eyes," Logan said softly. Patton blushed and looked to the side a bit. Loganshand went to Pattons cheek, gently making him look back.

Patton lips parted slightly. He looked so cute.

"Patton...I really like you," Logan said.
"I like you too," Patton breathed. He moved a bit closer, looking up at him.

Logan brushed Pattons hair from his eyes and lifted his chin a little bit. Patton was blushing really hard and Logan could tell he was too.

"Guys!" Remy hissed, grabbing Roman and Remus' arms. He pointed to the bench their parents were on.
"No way!" Remus said. "Does that mean your daddy's gonna be our daddy, too?"
"No, we already have a daddy," Roman said.

"I never thought I'd feel so strongly about someone...but something about you makes me crazy," Logan said. Patton smiled and giggled.
"I feel the same way, Logie,"

Logan blushed harder at the cute nickname. He wanted to kiss Patton so badly. And Patton could tell. Because he leaned in and kissed Logan softly. It lasted only a few seconds. But it was amazing.

"And here I thought I was straight," Logan chuckled. Patton giggled.
"Looks like I changed that," he said.

A week passed and the two would go out, just them, and get to know eachother. They only fell for the other more.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Logan asked one night. Patton nodded excitedly and kissed him.

About 7 months later, they were getting really serious. Logan felt like he was in love with Patton. More then he was with his ex wife.

Logan wanted to tell Patton how he felt. On their date that night, it was more of a family thing. It was Patton birthday and after a little family party, Logan took Patton out to a fancy dinner.

As Logan dropped Patton off at home, he took his hand.
"I love you," Logan said softly. Pattons eyes filled with tears as a huge smile spread across his face. He hugged Logan tightly.
"I love you, too," he whispered. Logan kissed him and they stared into eachothers eyes for a long moment,  either one wanting to look away.

"I could look into your eyes forever," Logan whispered, hand gently on Pattons cheek. Patton smiled and kissed Logan once more.
"See you tomorrow," Patron said.
"Goodnight," Logan said. He watched Patton go inside and smiled as he drove home. Inside, he heard Remy scream something.
"Remy, why are you screaming?" Logan asked, going to Reny and Delilahs room.

Remy had recently turned 9, and Delilah was now 6. The twins had turned 7 a few days before. Emile was almost 3 and Virgil was still a month away from his 2nd birthday.

"I dont know..." Remy said. Logan sighed and chuckled.
"Guess what I did tonight?" Logan said as he sat beside Remy.
"What?"
"I told Patton I love him," Logan said smiling.
"Yay!!!" Remy said excitedly. He jumped on his bed and Logan laughed.

"Are you going to marry him?!" Remy asked with a huge smile.
"I dont know, buddy," Logan said. "But I do know that I want to...I really, really want to,"

"Do it! Do it do it do it!" Remy said, still jumping.
"Its not that simple," Logan said chuckling as he pulled Remy down.

Or so he thought

Oop

I cant stop smiling today for some reason. Probably the fact that people are so supportive of the silly little stories I write and stuff

Thanks for reading (this isn't the end)