~•◇Cheating◇•~

Sexual assualt (seriously skip if you don't like it, I'm not kidding)
Swearing
Remus and Roman
Slight violence/violent topics (threatening with a gun, talk of murder)
Cheating

Please skip if any of these make you uncomfortable

They stayed at the cabin for three days.  On the second day, though...

"Sorry, I'm with my boyfriend and his family," Dominic heard Tyler say into the phone. "I know...I wish I were with you, too, love. I promise I'll leave the poor loser soon,"

Domonic gasped softly, slapping his hands over his mouth. What thenhell did he just hear?! Tyler was going to leave Remy? But why?!

"I love you too...I can't wait to see you," Tyler said softly.

"Remus! Roman!" Dominic cried, running into the cabin. "We have a HUGE problem! Put on your pants and come with me. Right. Now,"

Roman groaned and pushed himself off Remus. Dominic left so they could get dressed.
"Whats going on?" Remus asked, quickly fixing the collar of his shirt while they followed Dominic into the woods. Dominic stopped when they were deep enough in the trees.

"I think Tyler may be cheating on Remy," he said.

"What?!" The twins exploded. "How do you know?"
"I heard him talking on the phone. He called them Love, that he would leave his poor loser of a boyfriend and that he couldnt wait to see them! Then he told them he loved them!" Dominic told them.
"Oh hell no," Remus growled.

The three stormed over to Tyler, who was sitting with Remy by the lake.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Remy asked with a smile.
"Tyler's cheating on you," Dominic said flatly, arms crossed. Tyler looked panicked and Remy seemed shocked.
"W-what? No...he isnt...Tyler..?" Remy looked at his boyfriend.
"T-the kid is totally mistaken," Tyler said quickly.

"Then who were you talking to? You said, and I quote, 'I wish i were with you, too. I promise I'll leave the poor loser soon' then told then you love them, and called them love," Dominic said, arms crossed across his chest. Remy was almost in tears.

"T-that can't be true...Tyler tell me it isnt true!" He said standing up.
"It isnt true!" Tyler's tone was not believable at all. Remy broke in tears and ran towards the cabin.
"Fuck you," Remus growled to Tyler before they followed their oldest brother.

Remy sat on his bed, sobbing. Dominic sat beside him and gently hugged him.
"Its ok..." He said softly.
"I thought he was good...I loved him," Remy whimpered. "I thought he may be the one,"

"Remy, what happened?" Logan asked from the door.
"T-Tyler is cheating on me," Remy said as more and more tears fell from his eyes. Logan was pissed now.

"Dad...no...don't do anything," Dominic said standing quickly. "Dad needs this right now. So we can't hurt Tyler, not yet at least,'

"But we're in the middle of nowhere! We could kill him and no one would know!" Remus suggested with a slightly crazy look in his eyes.
"Nope. We are not murdering anyone,"
"Then why don't we just leave him here? Take a walk, let him get lost and just leave?" Roman suggested.
"You both are psychos," Remy chuckled. The twins sat on either side of him, Remus with his head on his shoulder and Roman holding his hand.

That night....

Dominic woke up because Tyler left. He was a really light sleeper and heard the floor board creak slightly. He got up and followed Tyler, for a reason he didnt quite know.