4. Let me see you laugh

AN: Hi everyone..I am starting this chapter with the scene where Ming leaves Moowan at the parking lot after clearly explaining that he doesnt want to be in touch with her anymore. Also I have referred to a scene where Phana takes Kit to the bar in chapter 7 of 'Man up, Beam!'. If you are curious and haven't read that story, you can read that chapter alone from my other book... happy reading :)

========================================================

       Ming stepped on the accelerator and sped up his car on the road. He increased the volume of the music in the car. He loosened his tie and popped open the top two buttons of his uniform shirt. He lowered the window near his seat and tried to take deep breaths. But the feeling of suffocation was getting too much to handle for Ming. Moowan's yells and curses from the faculty parking lot kept ringing in his ears constantly.

      Moowan was right in her stand. Ming had given her false hope by continuously being in contact with her even after he broke up with her. At least he should have made clear that he wanted just friendship from her. But instead of doing that, Ming had continued his flirting and his endearments with her even after he started courting Kit, which was so unfair to both Moowan and Kit.

      But that's how Ming was. He can't simply hurt anyone, especially the ones who he had feelings for. He was weak to tears and he hated it when someone cried in front of him. He would do anything in his power to make them smile, even if it meant clowning himself before them. Often people misunderstood Ming as a funny and carefree person but only Ming knew how much serious he is every time he gets into a relationship. 

        Ming parked his car in his dorm parking lot and walked fast towards his room. He kicked off his shoes and peeled off his clothes on the way to his wardrobe. He took out his towel and stepped into the bathroom.

        Ming soaked himself in warm water and let all the stress evaporate with the steam. He relaxed himself and tried to think clearly on what he had to do next. He had cleared up things with Moowan even though he had hurt her bad. Next was to convince Kit on his sincere feelings. But the scene from Kit's room when Beam announced that he was dating Kit, flashed across Ming's eyes making his confidence crumble slowly.

       Ming punched the wall and screamed out his agony. It was the first time he was being rejected and it hit him hard. He was used to girls throwing themselves at him. He just had to smile, that's all, the girls would be all over him. Always girls approached him first and he would date them if they caught his interest. But it was different this time.

       Ming was the one who started having a crush on Kit. He went all the way out to court Kit but at the end he got rejected pathetically. He was very confident that Kit would eventually fall for him but the moment Beam kissed Kit's cheek came as a deadly blow to him. Not only his feelings were hurt but his self-confidence and ego also got crushed completely.

        Ming stepped out of the bathroom after drying himself. He took out the first tshirt and shorts that he touched in his wardrobe and wore it mindlessly. He sat on his bed and took his phone from the nightstand. He knew he was being childish but still he chose to dial his friend's number ignoring the time on his alarm clock.

      "Hello", came a very sleepy voice from his friend.

        "Yo...", Ming whined as soon as he heard his friend's voice, "Yo...wake up...Yo...".

        "Aish! Ming..Do you know what time it is..you little piece of shit!", Wayo grumbled in irritation.

        Getting scolded by Wayo was not new for Ming. Wayo was particularly very sharp tongued when it came to Ming.