26. Smoking Hot!!

Ming gulped down the cool water and threw the empty bottle inside the sack he was carrying. He huffed in irritation and looked around him. Students from engineering, juniors, seniors and volunteers from other faculties were busy cleaning the faculty after the annual sports meet ended. The campus was a mess after the three-day event, especially the ground where food stalls were set up.

      Ming craned his neck and tried to find Forth. But Forth was nowhere to be seen. Ming was looking forward to a relaxing and intimate weekend with Forth after the sports meet. But being Forth, he had pulled Ming to the campus with him to help the volunteers in cleaning. After last night's events, Ming was little scared even though he put up a strong facade in front of Forth. He couldn't sleep the whole night and had hugged Forth tightly all through the night.

      As soon as they reached the campus, Forth delegated cleaning the track field to Ming with others and disappeared somewhere. Ming chewed his lips in anger and pulled up the mask on his face. He bent down and tied a rope around the edge of the sack and pulled it towards the place where they collected the trash. He was not even half way through when he started to get breathless as the sack weighed too much.

     Ming wiped his sweat on his sleeves and pulled the sack with much more force now. He took two steps when suddenly he felt the sack being lifted behind him and turned around to find Forth behind him. Forth gave a small smile and lifted the other edge of the sack and both walked towards the trash bin. They dumped the sack near the other sacks and Forth signaled someone else to come and collect them.

      Forth turned towards Ming who was glaring at him with his hands on his waist. He chuckled and pulled Ming close. Ming tried to smack Forth's hand away but Forth just pulled him close easily. He pulled out his handkerchief and wiped away the sweat on Ming's face slowly locking his eyes with Ming's. Ming bit his lower lip to stop himself from smiling stupidly as he wanted to stay angry.

    "Where did you go babe?", Ming whined.

     "I was at the student's council room, discussing the reports on the events held and other things", Forth said calmly, "Were you looking for me?", he asked in a very soft tone.

    Ming nodded pouting, "Why did you leave me alone here?".

     "Sorry na....", Forth smiled caressing Ming's hair, "I thought you would be bored there. That's why I left you here with your classmates, else I would have taken you with me like always".

     Ming blinked and looked around. He saw some of his classmates working there some distance away from him. He face palmed himself mentally for not noticing them earlier as he was busy thinking about Forth diligently.

      Ming was surprised again as he realized that Forth, indeed took him wherever he went. Just like his mother. His mother used to bring Ming along with her wherever she went. And likewise, Forth also had a habit of dragging Ming everywhere with him. Even when he hurt his ankle and couldn't play, Forth made sure Ming was seated at a safe distance among the audience where he could see Ming easily from the basketball court.

     "What? Don't tell me you dint notice them?", Forth chuckled in amusement.

     Ming rolled his eyes, "I was just busy   cleaning", he said indifferently but his ears had already turned pink in embarrassment.

     "Yeah? Really? What a shame..here I thought you will be missing me. Because I missed you", Forth nuzzled his nose against Ming's nose.

     "You were gone for just half an hour", Ming scoffed although he grinned at Forth happily.

     "Half. An. Hour.", Forth exclaimed loudly emphasizing every word.

     Ming laughed and pushed Forth away when he felt Forth's hand move along his back.