14.

Jin was sitting in balcony. A deep sighes leaving his mouth that was curled up into small beautiful smile. A smile for those gentle touche of Jungkook, still lingering on his skin. A warmth still dancing on skin, making his heart and soul—feel beautiful and full.
     Something he is sure of his past life is that he didn't got privilege of see his love this close, feel his touch.

Why he is so sure?

Because, his heart knows to quench thirst from even a single drop. So, if he had felt all this, he would had lived  in this small bliss, without complaining. It must had been a severe dryness in heart that made him take his life. His heart dropped when he tried to imagine what it would had been, staying without witnessing Jungkook's face closely, taking every details, feel his touch and be in presence of his aura. Pure torture it would be.
     Junkook might be cold but his touch holded a warmth, that Jin craves for.

Jin bit his lower lip as he saw himself in mirror. Take it as a small pride, but he very sure of his beauty. After a bath his skin glowed more, pearlish with faint golden radiation. His flushed face from thinking of Jungkook and his hot eyes staring at seokjin right now, his sharp intense eyes at his long silky, porcelain, flawless naked glory.
      Thinking of Jungkook's large hands around his small waist, his soft silky body flushed against toned buff one. A perfect contrast. Hotness creeping in his body, curling inside stomach and rubbed his legs together as feelings intensified.

If Jeon's small touch was so magical, then what cosmics his touches will hold when on his bare skin, and where shall his lips will drive him to?....
     He hid his face in his palms for thinking such intimate scenes. A hotness soaring in his inner thighs. A sexual, pleasure tingles running down on his body.

A mischievous grin came as he opened the cupboard and looked out for his silk pastel pink nightgown. He covered his skin with that silky attire, a laced see-through design on the chest, making his pinkish nipples peek a little. A slit from end upto the high part of his thigh. This robe makes him feel so gorgeous. He stares at his beauty, one thing sure that his beauty can be bewitching.

He hummed twirling and imagining things, now enough of this staring and seducing himself with fantasizing about Jungkook's body, presence and his touches, torturing himself by this sexual drive. He shook his head as the shyness overtook him and went inside bathroom to remove robe.

The doorbell rang.

“Coming!” before he could slipped out of his attire, the doorbell ranged two three times, desperately. He huffed and wore a long oversized robe above it, hiding his silky garment beneath and stride to answer the doorbell.
     “Mother, father? No, they said they will come after a week. So, who it might be?” he whispered and opened the door. To see a tall figure, looking devilishly handsome as usual. Seokjin's body shivered.

“Sir?” he eyes widened little as he thought that maybe he is imagining jungkook after an obscene movie he created of himself and his boss. A blush creeped on face, as thought of what scenes he imagined and tortured his untouched virgin body.

Am I dreaming?

Jin dreamily looked at handsome figure, with a butterflies in his stomach. “Won't you let me in?” Jungkook asked, as he furrowed his brows when he looked at younger who seemed lost.
    Jin snapped out and ducked his head, opening the door wider, welcoming him. He rubbed his nape—embarrassed.

“Seokjin dear.” a voice came from behind jeom and smiled at him, it was Taeyon aunt. He is sure now that he isn't dreaming. “Taeyon aunt.” he grinned at this lovely lady.

“Mother, wanted to have your cooked food.” Jungkook shook his head. “Maid cooked food for her, but she said that it's tasteless and forced me to bring her here. Sorry, she is childish.”