Chapter 6

(Third P.O.V)

Jimin and Taehyung had walked over to the cheerleaders. Well, not really.

They sat on the bleachers on the side and watched them practice.

"Where's Rose?", one of the girls in squad asked. Her name is Jennie.

Rose is the head cheerleader and the captain. Like, the one that makes guys want to keep playing. Her performances are always great.

Originally, there were two head cheerleaders. It was both Rose and Jisoo but Jisoo had an accident while practicing, making her unable to perform. No other girls suited the qualifications to take her place so now there is only one.

"I'm not sure. Oh, wait. I just got a text from her. She said she has other important things to do and can't come", Erika said.

"Are you kidding? Without her, who's gonna lead the team and teach us the routine?", Jennie asked frustrated.

"Damn. What a bummer. I was hoping we'd get to see them practice", Jimin whined.

"Same", Taehyung said.

"Wait!! What if we joined? Especially you since you know how to choreograph routines like this. You could be the team captain. Not to mention, that you have the body for this and so do I", Jimin suggested.

"Are guys even allowed to be cheerleaders?", I asked.

"Oh, shush. We beat practically all girls when it comes to looks and stuff", Jimin replied.

"You're not wrong. Let's ask", Taehyung said.

"Yeahhh", Jimin agreed.

Taehyung went up to Jennie and said, "Okay, I know this may sound weird but could Jimin and I join you guys? Both of us really like cheerleading and I'm really capable of choreographing routines for occasions like this."

"Woahh. Taehyung and Jimin!!", Jennie and the rest of the girls said with adoration.

"I can't believe it!! The two prettiest guys in this school that rival girls are talking to me", Jennie exclaimed.

Jimin giggled and Taehyung just smiled.

"I want to let you in. I think we all do but we can't just accept anyone here. Show us what you got and we'll take a vote, alright?", Jennie said.

"That's fine", Jimin replied.

"You just need to pass 3/6 to join. Let's start with the simplest one. A split"

It really is easy, both thought.

Turns out, both passed all 6 with flying colors.

"That was spectacular. You two are better than all of us combined. I'm jealous", Jennie said.

"Thank you"

"Thanks"

"Taehyung. Jimin. Be our head and captain", Jennie said.

"You, Jimin. Be our head and you Taehyung. Be our captain", she continued.

'What about Rose?' Then again, it's not my fault she missed out on today', Taehyung thought.