Chapter 31

"GO GET YOUR MAN, JEONGGUK OR IMMA HUNT YOU DOWN AND FEED YOU TO THE WOLVES!"

(Third P.O.V)

Jeongguk pretended he didn't hear Lisa and got in the car.

He closed the car door and looked at Taehyung who was looking back at him.

"Tae.. You're not jealous that I was with Lisa, right?", Jeongguk asked.

"No, not in the slightest. I was just a bit confused because I never see you two together. I'll never doubt your love for me or feel insecure. I.. well, I guess you can say that I trust you", Taehyung said, smiling.

Jeongguk stared at Taehyung for a while.

"Is there something on my face?", Taehyung asked, touching his face.

"No. I just love you so god damn much. You're too precious. What on Earth did I do to deserve you?", Jeongguk said, stroking Taehyung's hair.

"You existed. That factor alone is enough", Taehyung said.

"I would kiss you right now but if you look on the other side of your window, you'll see Lisa and Jennie fangirling", Jeongguk said, laughing.

Taehyung looked on his side of the window and Lisa along with Jennie, were indeed looking at them.

Taehyung whined. He really wanted to kiss Jeongguk.

"Are you upset that I can't kiss you?", Jeongguk teased.

"Shh. Just start driving and get us home"

———

"Finally! I'm home! Now I can relax. I'm exhausted", Taehyung said, falling on the couch.

"That's no way to get your energy back. Come here", Jeongguk said, pulling Taehyung up.

"Huh?"

Jeongguk then gave Taehyung a quick peck on the lips.

"That's to make up for earlier in the car", Jeongguk said.

Taehyung whined since a peck wasn't what he wanted. In fact, he wanted the kiss to be deeper and more passionate like how they used to be.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes playfully at Taehyung. He also longed for more but he didn't want to go overboard. He also thought it'd be fun to tease Tae. After all, Taehyung would always have the best and cutest reactions.

To lighten Taehyung's mood, Jeongguk gave him a tight hug.

"Noooo. I'm probably sweaty somewhere and smell bad. I bet you already took a shower", Taehyung said, trying to escape from Jeongguk's hold.

"I don't care. You're staying here in my arms", Jeongguk said, not letting him go.

"Please let me go. I'll take a quick shower and then we can cuddle all you want", Taehyung said.

"All I want?", Jeongguk questioned.

"Yes. All you want", Taehyung replied.