Chapter 34

(Third P.O.V)

"Oh, god. That was hard. Who knew kidnapping Jeongguk from school would be that difficult?", Hoseok said, panting along with the rest.

"Don't get me started on those girls who wouldn't let us take Jeongguk with us. They were like leaches! Leaches, I tell you!", Jimin said, wiping the sweat from his forehead with his hand.

"It was worse for me. I didn't even last 2 minutes after I kissed Koo", Taehyung said, snuggling his head on Jeongguk's chest.

"Yeah but Jeongguk yelled at them for you. What a cutie", Jin said.

"It's only natural that I would", Jeongguk said, inhaling Taehyung's scent.

"They're eating each other up. How disgusting", Yoongi said while clinging onto his boyfriend. Everyone looked at him.

"What?"

"You're no different", Hoseok stated as he rolled his eyes.

...

"What? Are you jealous?", Yoongi asked.

"Seriously? Of course, not!", Hoseok said.

"Awe, Hobi. If you wanted cuddles, you could have said so", Jimin said, leaving Yoongi to go hug Hoseok.

"No, you're not hugging him", Yoongi said, pulling Jimin by his right arm.

"Yoongiiii! I want cuddles", Hoseok said, grabbing Jimin by his left arm.

"I'm his boyfriend", Yoongi stated, pulling Jimin towards him.

"And I'm his best friend!", Hoseok stated as well, pulling Jimin towards him.

"I can hug both of you", Jimin said, his arms starting to hurt.

"NO", both Yoongi and Hoseok yelled in unison. And so,... the argument over Jimin proceeded.

"Should we stop them?", Jeongguk asked.

"Not really. It's always like this. Before, Jimin and Hobi fought over Yoongi", Namjoon stated.

"Yeah, like two days ago", Taehyung said, rolling his eyes.

"Now, Yoongi and Hoseok are fighting over Jimin", Jin continued.

"What have I missed since I left?", Jeongguk asked nervously.

"A whole lot", Taehyung said.

"You know... I was thinking. I haven't spent much time with you guys as a group. Would it be alright if we went out tomorrow?", Jeongguk said.

"Will you pay for the food?", Yoongi asked.

"Yoongi, you should be the one to pay. You never pay anything for anyone unless it's your boyfriend, Tae or Hoseok", Jin said. Yoongi glared at him as a result.

"What do you mean by me as well?", Hoseok asked a bit confused.

"Oh, that's-"

"Don't you dare say a thing", Yoongi warned.

"Remember those pair of shoes that you wanted on your birthday last year?" , Jin questioned.

"Shut up, Jin", Yoongi told him.

"That's a random question but yes, I do. Thank you, Joon. For like the hundredth time. I love them", Hoseok said smiling.