Chapter 29

(A/N: Reward chapter for those of you who suffered while reading the last one. Yes, it sucks to read something that you don't understand)

(Third P.O.V)

Let's just say that the game didn't go accordingly to Dongjin. He wanted to show off to the girls who were watching from the bleachers. Especially Ji-Yeon, his friend. Not like it was gonna turn out his way because Ji-Yeon's eyes were focused on Jeongguk.

"How does it feel, captain? I told you, didn't I? Good job, team!", Jeongguk said, giving a high five to each of his teammates.

"You were amazing, captain!", Geun said with a wide smile. He was happy he got the chance to experience playing with Jeongguk. Just like the rest.

"Don't call me captain. Just call me by my name", Jeongguk said.

"No way. You're the best. You literally came up with so many possibilities and what we should do for each. You even took our opinions seriously and showed great leadership. You sure are worthy of the title", Suho said, patting Jeongguk on the back.

Dongjin glared at his teammates who were playing with Jeongguk. They immediately stayed quiet as they knew better than to mess with Dongjin.

Jeongguk was about to speak up for the guys but was interrupted by Ji-Yeon.

"Wow! Jeongguk you were so cool!", she said, clinging onto Jeongguk. Dongjin of course, wasn't happy about this.

Jeongguk sighed and then thanked her. It'd be rude not to. Despite not liking girls anymore, he's still a respectful guy.

"I only came here to greet and compliment you. By the way Dongjin, don't get all upset over a game. I was watching you as well and you were great. Also, I must go now, the cheerleaders and I have to practice for your big game next week. Bye!", she said, earning a light blush forming on Dongjin's cheek.

'She's not that bad, after all', Jeongguk thought smiling.

There was an awkward silence for a while after she left. To cure his boredom, Jeongguk decided to call Taehyung.

"Babe, what are you doing?"

"Koo? Shouldn't you be in class right now?"

"Uh.. I guess you could say I skipped it to play a quick game of Football. I missed you so I called. I wanted to hear your soothing voice"

"You... You can't just say random things like that! Also, what's with the pet names?! I thought you said you weren't gonna call me those anymore. I'm not complaining, though"

"Change of plans? I don't know. Look at it this way. Less girls and guys to deal with. We're reserved for each other, after all"

"Shut up! By the way, I'll be home late. I have practice. Tell me all about your game when I get home, okay?"

"May I pick you up when you're done?"

"Yeah! It ends at 4:30"