Chapter 22

(Third P.O.V)

"So, what did you want to talk about?", Jeongguk asked as he sat on the bed.

"For starters, you better go get that suitcase of yours wherever it is and bring it back. You're staying here", Taehyung said, standing in front of Jeongguk.

"I fucked up big time, Taehyung. I can't even look at you in the face. What I did to you is unforgivable. I can't stay here", Jeongguk said.

"Shut up, will you?! Yes, I agree. What you did was simply horrible. You know why? It's because you didn't explain correctly! Yoongi had to explain everything to me. You suck at expressing and explaining your feelings. The only thing you know how to do is hurt and keep your distance from me so that I don't get hurt but it didn't work because I did get hurt in the end. To be honest, I wouldn't have reached you yesterday if it weren't for Yoongi and Jimin. Stop being so immature at the moment and come back. I'm an idiot for trying to bring back someone that hurt me a lot but as long as it's worth it, you know?", Taehyung said, crouched down.

"I'm s-sorry... I hurt you so much a-and I can't forgive myself. It's m-my fault", Jeongguk said crying.

"Hey, it's okay. Well, not really. The pain I felt is still there but I understand the reason for your actions, alright? I hurt you too but you really deserved it. Koo, look at me", Taehyung said.

Jeongguk looked at Taehyung.

"Don't cry or I'm gonna cry with you", Taehyung said, wiping Jeongguk's tears away. He then brought Jeongguk in for a hug.

"Tell me something. Do you really not want to date me even if you love me?", Taehyung said.

"No, t-that's not it. I told you before that I did want to date you. Not at the b-beginning, though", Jeongguk replied.

"Then why don't you want to go back to what we had or possibly even boyfriends?", Taehyung asked.

"I hurt and betrayed you. I lost the trust you had in me when I said I'd go back to my old self. I had told you I wouldn't go back and wait til' the end of the week but I couldn't do it. I felt very clingy, possessive, and jealous. Yoongi and I had constant arguments about you. He said I should stop because I'd end up hurting you but I didn't listen. He also said you needed someone who was loving and respectful like Bogum. I loved you. I still do but his words kept repeating in my head and I thought you would get nowhere in life if you continued being around me. We all know how that turned out. I want to show you that I can be worthy of you. You gave me a chance and I don't want to waste it so it's best if we start from zero", Jeongguk said.

"No, not from total zero. Let's go back to how we were before all this. Hugs, you calling me 'love', holding hands, and kisses on the forehead", Taehyung said, smiling.

"Uh, no. Just hugs and maybe kisses on forehead. No more than that. Also, I'll move back in but we won't be sleeping in the same room anymore. Give me a week before I move back into the school. I don't want the staff and counselors to get mad at me for leaving and coming back like it's nothing", Jeongguk said.

"Will it evolve? Like progress along the way?", Taehyung asked.

"I'm not sure..."

Taehyung looked down. He was losing hope.

"But there's a big possibility", Jeongguk finished.

"I don't want you to go to another school for an entire week. What if you find really pretty girls and date one of th-"

"Shut up. Don't doubt my love for you, Taehyung", Jeongguk interrupted.

"I'm sorry", Taehyung apologized.

"Don't apologize, either! Stop saying sorry when you did nothing wrong! You had every right to say what you did so stop pretending like I'm the victim when I'm the one at fault here", Jeongguk said sternly.

"Sorr-Okay. I'll go call the rest. I left my phone downstairs. Be right back", Taehyung said, leaving the room.

———

(Jeongguk's P.O.V)

I'm going to miss the friendship we had but this is for the best. It'll be alright. Arguments like these will boost up our relationship. Hopefully.

None of this makes any sense. What's going on? We were fine two days ago. I hate this.

Fuck. My head hurts. All this crying is making my eyelids feel heavy. Tae...

———

I woke up and looked at the time. 1:47 p.m? Did I sleep the whole morning?

Never mind that. I should go shower and freshen up.

I opened the closet door, grabbed my clothes and walked inside the bathroom.

Wait... why are my clothes in the-

I walked back and saw my clothes hanged in the closet. What the fuck?! I didn't bring my suitcase with me!

Huh? Where are Taehyung's clothes? Did he leave the house?!!

I checked one of the guest rooms and saw him folding clothes.

"What are you doing?! How the fuck did my clothes get in the closet?! Also, why are your clothes gone?!", I asked desperately.

"I figured you went back to your parents' house so I asked if you were staying with them. They said that you were and I explained to them the situation and stuff. I also went to pick up your clothes from their house. As for my clothes,...... uh, they'll stay in this room along with me", Taehyung said.

Oh my fucking god! Are you kidding me?!

"What the fuck, man?! Stop this! Why is it that you have to move out of the room?! You were thinking logically yesterday! Now, your mind is all over the place. I told you already to stop making me look like the victim. Your actions be telling me that you were the one at wrong and feel guilty so you're trying to make up for it. Your words did affect me but I deserved it! If anything, you're like 1% guilty. I greatly appreciate everything but you have to stop, okay?", I said very serious.

"I can't help it. I want you to be comforta-"

"I won't be comfortable if you keep it up. Come on, you're better than this. Don't put me above you. Tae, you're too good of a person", I said, holding Taehyung's hand.

"Jeongguk, I can't do it..... I really can't start off as just friends. I'll constantly be remembering how we used to be..."

"Please... can we go back to how we used to? To our 'normal' selves?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(To Be Continued)

-MUST READ-

(A/N: Guys, the next chapter is based on you readers. What happens next depends on you all. I want you guys to comment and communicate with one another to decide how it'll go on from now. I'm the writer but I love listening to my readers. OH! Make sure to communicate with each other in this specific paragraph so that there's no confusion. Thank you!)