Chapter 12

(Third P.O.V)

Taehyung was waiting for Jeongguk in the couch. Thirty minutes had already passed. He checked Instagram and other apps yet nothing helped his boredom.

Then he thought..

'Jeongguk's phone!!'

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

I quickly rushed upstairs, grabbed it, and ran back downstairs.

I unlocked it and checked his contacts.

Baby? Who's that?

I pressed on it and saw that it was my number. I could feel my cheeks flush. I feel special.

Holy-

So many girls!! What the fuck?

1.2.3.4.5...................23?!

Did he message any of them?

I checked his iMessages and I see that he hasn't messaged any of them.

Could he have deleted their conversations?

"What are you doing with my phone?", Jeongguk asks as he snakes his arms around my waist.

"Checking your contacts and iMessages. By the way, those are a lot of girls you have as your contact. How come you don't text any of them?", I said turning off his phone. I then turned around to face him, his hands still wrapped around my waist.

"Not interested. Well, not anymore", he stated smiling wide at me.

I tilted my head to the side and asked, "Why?"

"I flirt with them every once in a while. I just have other things to worry about. For example, football, my studies, and you", he said as he lied his chin on my head.

"Don't worry about me. Sure, your studies and football games are important but you should also focus on finding someone that makes you happy. You're in need of a girlfriend Koo. Maybe once you find one, you'll finally stop acting like my boyfriend when you're not, and actually commit to a relationship", I said, feeling the tears starting to form up in my eyes.

No... I don't want you to get a girlfriend. I want you to be happy with someone but at the same time, I want to be that someone who makes you happy...

(Jeongguk's P.O.V)

Damn. Those words hurt. A lot, actually.

"Are you tired of me? Is that why you're saying all of that?", I asked, loosening my hold on him.

"What?! No, never! You have no idea how much you mean to me", he said looking up at me with a saddened expression.

"Baby, no. Don't be sad. I hate that", I said as I kissed his head.

"Hey!! You're breaking the deal. You can't k..kiss me", he said breaking between his words a little.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think that would count", I lied. I know it counts. I even kissed him on the forehead in class but I was lucky he didn't notice.