Part 7 - Kiss

“Shivaay stay here. Don't go ok. If I faint, you'll have to take me to hospital. Don't go. Stay here itself” She told holding his hand tightly.

“Is this the first time you're writing an entrance?” He asked and she shook her head.

“Then what's wrong now?”

“I do these tantrums before going to write every time” She told with a pout and he chuckled.

“I'll stay here till you come. Go” He told and she smiled faintly before opening the door.

“All the best” He told and she turned to him.

“Shivaay I——” He kissed her forehead making her eyes go wide.

“This is not as sweet as your Papa's kiss but still, this will be enough for now” He told and she smiled at him with tears in her eyes. She hugged him tightly before rushing out.

*

“You were waiting here itself? You didn't go?” She asked surprised as she walked to him.

“You told me not to go right?” He asked and she smiled widely.

“How was it?” He asked and she shrugged.

“It was good”

“Why such a dry response? Was it bad?”

“If I say it was amazing and then I don't get selected, you'll ask me, where's the selection. Suppose I say it was bad and I get selection, you'll ask me, didn't you say it was bad? How did you get selection? So this moderate good” She told shrugging and he nodded chuckling.

“Alright let's go” He told and she nodded before sitting in the car.

She fidgeted with her fingers for sometime and he turned to her.

Do you want to say something Anika?” He asked and she turned to him.

“If my exam is good, usually me and papa, you know goes to have—uhm—ice cream” She told softly and he smiled.

“Don't leave the habit. We'll have ice cream” He told and she smiled widely.

“Thank you thank you” She told before pulling his face towards her and kissing his cheek tightly making his eyes go wide.

Her eyes widened as she moved back. She fidgeted with her fingers as her heart thumped at a rate she hadn't felt in whole life. Her cheeks burned as he slowly turned to look at her.

Idiot crane theme?” He asked after sometime and she turned to him confused.

“You're calling me idiot?” She asked with a pout and he shook his head.

“Your phenomenon of blushing. Medical terms aren't fitting in my tongue you see” He told and she chuckled.

“Idiopathic Craniofacial Erythema”

“Ya the same. That's what I told” He told and she chuckled before turning to the glass.

Waise Anika, what's the theory behind this kiss?” He asked and she smiled, a shy one.

“Why do you have to know the theory behind everything. Certain things cannot be explained in words. Samjho this is one of it” She told softly.

He smiled before starting the car.

*

Ahhh!!” Hearing Shivaay's shout, Anika ran to the room to see him standing there in towel water dripping from his hair.