Part 20 - Half eaten watermelon

“What was my pranpriya doing?” He asked as he walked in and she shrugged as she went and sat on the couch with the plate of watermelon on her lap.

“Where did you get this from?” He asked as he took the piece she was eating.

“Shivaay there are so many pieces in this plate. Give me back mine” She told with a frown and he hummed some tune as he walked to the room eating that.

“Shivaay this is not fair!” She shouted and he walked back.

“Here you go! Happy?” He asked keeping the piece back on the plate before walking to the room.

She looked at the half eaten piece before slowly looking around. He wasn't seen anywhere. Safe! She took that piece and took a bite from it as she smiled like a teenage girl.

“So now the bacteria from my mouth won't go into mouth?” He asked as he leaned onto the door frame and she closed her eyes tightly. When did he even come?

“Our bacterias became friends. So it's ok” She told and he chuckled before sitting beside her.

“Really?” He asked as he held her hand and took a bite from the piece she was holding.

“You changed a lot” She told with a smile.

“Did I?” He asked casually as he held her hand and ate the remaining piece and she chuckled.

“Actually no. I'm seeing you properly now. The real Shivaay behind that arrogant businessman” She told and he chuckled.

“And this version of Shivaay is exclusively available, only for you. It is monopoly” He told and she smiled.

“That reminds me, today my PA came with her wedding invitation card. It's an arranged marriage but one thing she told me was there in my mind since morning” He told and she turned to look at him.

“And what's that one great thing?” She asked and he turned to her.

“She told, I got the man of my dreams. Didn't you have any dreams like that?” She smiled looking at his curious face.

“Dreams as to say, don't make fun of me” She told and he nodded.

“I just wanted someone who would listen to all my nonsense and endless talks. The one who would pamper me and listen to my small complaints. The one who would surprise me with roses and kisses. What do I say? Do you know when is my favourite time?” She asked abruptly and he shook his head with a faint smile.

“When you come and hug me unexpectedly from behind. My heartbeat raises when you do that. Don't even ask me about all those unexpected kisses” She told in a flow but bit her tongue realising she said more than what she thought to say. Looking down, she blushed biting her lower lip.

“I'll keep that in mind” He told with teasing smile and she kept her forehead on his arm with a blushy smile. That's when she remembered something.

“Did Ritika call you again?”

“Hmm she came to meet me today”

“Then?”

“She came, hugged me and told me, I know how to get you back. Then she kissed me” He told and she looked at him with wide eyes.

“What!!” She asked shocked and he chuckled.

“She didn't kiss me. Neither did she come to meet me” He told and she looked at him angrily before taking the cushion and hitting him with it making him laugh more.