Part 9 - Swami Being Romantic with Pranpriya

She slowly took his arm from her waist before moving back and keeping his hand delicately on the bed without disturbing his sleep. Not every morning, but for some, she found him hugging her like that. It was an unconscious one and she didn't mind it much. She smiled looking at his face before getting down the bed only to feel a hold on her wrist. Her eyes widened as she turned to him who was looking at her with bleary eyes.

“Where are you going?” He asked sleepily.

“Washroom”

“For what?”

“Who do humans go to washroom?” She asked.

“To watch movie” He told sleepily and she controlled her chuckle.

“Which movie?”

“Fast and Furious” He muttered and she gulped hard to control herself from laughing out loud.

“I'll watch that and come. You sleep ok” She told taking his fingers from her wrist and he muttered something before turning and sleeping.

She walked to the washroom silently laughing all the way.

*

“Shivaay She called while they were having breakfast.

“What dream did you see before waking up? She asked.

“Dream? I don't remember. Why? He asked confused.

“Something related to something fast? She asked carefully.

“Haan yes! That we both were watching fast and furious I guess. Suddenly when the movie was in crucial part, you went to washroom. Hain? What kind of dream is that? He asked chuckling and she burst out laughing.

“That's what! Do you know what actually happened? She asked before explaining what happened in the morning and he couldn't help but laugh out loud.

He coughed while still laughing and she gave two hits on his head with her other hand while chuckling.

“What was that?” He asked while drinking water.

“A natural approach” She told and he chuckled.

He got up to wash his hands and she smiled as she continued eating. As she completed, she got up from the chair and was about to pick the plate when she felt him hold her from behind. Her breath hitched as he kissed her cheek from behind.

“Get ready in the evening” He whispered in her ear before moving back.

She had barely managed to get out of that shock when he hugged her again and she was glad she didn't directly go into coma with the way he held her.

“Bye” He told before leaving her and walking to the door.

She touched her cheek as a small smile formed on her lips. Feeling her cheeks turning warm, she hit her head before walking to the kitchen. He was the death of her in the most handsome way!

*

“Coming!!” She told rushing to the door while wearing her earrings hurriedly.

She opened the door and smiled at him. He stood there holding his breath seeing her in a blue saree, looking ethereal than she already was. Angels did exist Shivaay! You must believe now A voice in him said.

“Swami” She told snapping in front of him and he turned back thinking someone else was there.

“Me?” He asked confused and she nodded.