Part 30 - Wedding Anniversary

Ok... I still can't get over this. I mean it happened just few minutes back but my heartbeat is still wild. Nothing serious 😅 it's very simple!

NAKUUL FREAKING MEHTA REPLIED TO MY MESSAGE 😁😁😁

Thing is simple. I had seen his story since few days "who called it coffee and not jeene ki wajah/hawa mein hoke malang/etc". I sent a message saying "German Shepherd kaldi named it coffee". I was so sure he won't see it but the freaking man replied with a heart 😭😭😭 And coincidentally today is IB's 4th anniversary too. Another thing is, it was my very first message to him. Never tried sending anything to him 😅.

*

“Shivaay. Wake up” She told patting his face.

“No pani puri Anika” He muttered sleepily and she smiled.

“I don't want pani puri. Wake up” She told and moaned irritated before sitting upright.

“What happened now? Do you want ice cream?” He asked and she chuckled before giving a tight kiss on his cheek.

“Happy wedding anniversary swami” She told and he bit his tongue.

“It's today?” He asked and she frowned.

“Don't make it too obvious that you forgot it. I'm controlling myself from burning you alive now” She told and he smiled sheepishly.

Sholly janeman” He told holding both his ears and she sighed.

“It's ok anyway. I don't want to spoil a good day by getting angry at you” She told disappointed.

“Don't you want your gift?” She asked excited before taking something from under her pillow.

“Wow!” He told with wide eyes seeing a life like portrait of him, framed neatly.

“Not just heart and lungs, I know how to draw you too” She told with a wide smile.

“How many days did it take?”

“Two hours barely. I didn't look anywhere while painting this. This face is inked in my heart” She told smiling and he looked at her before kissing both her knuckles.

“But you forgot about our wedding anniversary right. I know you don't like to remember this day but still——” She told sadly and he sighed.

“Let's have some ice cream” He told and her face lighted up.

“Let's go” She told happily and he got down the bed before helping her down.

They had returned back to Mumbai soon after the doctors allowed Anika for air travel and ever since then, everyone had pampered Anika and made her look like a panda with all the feeding. If he says that to Anika, she'll straight away murder him without even leaving a clue for anyone to find out.

The first day they came to Mumbai, Shivaay was almost shocked with the change in Jhanvi.

She stood at the door of the room without any expression on her face.

“Why are you standing here itself” He asked as he stood behind her and she turned to look at him with a smile.

“I was just remembering the first time I entered this room, eight months back, as your bride” She told and he side hugged her.