Part 25 - Why do women throw up?

Just being a sweet and considerate writer who gives surprises every now and then *sheepish smile*

*

A few weeks later

“Here you go madam, the very tasty Chana Masala with a not so round chapathi” He told bowing in front of her and she chuckled.

“I still can't believe this. You're a better cook than me now. That too within just weeks” She told and he raised his collars making her chuckle.

“There's a competition for selecting the best chef of the year. I was thinking of participating. What do you think?” He asked and she chuckled.

“Seriously?”

“Obviously not!” He told chuckling as she took a spoon to taste the dish only to feel something rush up her throat. She tried to ignore it but it only increased more. Shaking her head slightly, she pushed the spoon in her mouth thinking it would pass.

“How's it?” He asked and she was about to nod but instead, covered her mouth with her palm and ran to the washroom leaving him confused.

Remembering the previous 'tomato juice incident', he took the spoon and tasted the dish. It didn't taste bad in the least then why did she probably run to the washroom?

She returned back a minute or two later and sat on the chair confused.

“Was it so bad?” He asked and she looked at him.

“What?”

“The Chana Masala?”

“No it was really good!” She told with a faint smile.

“Then why the vomiting? Do you want to go to hospital?” He asked holding her hand.

“Ah! It's not serious anyway” She told as she took the plate.

A mischievous smile formed on his lips all of a sudden.

“Anika” He called with a grin and she raised her eyebrows.

“You know, once badi ma vomited like this while having breakfast. Nine months later, Prinku was born” He told grinning and she looked at him surprised.

He chuckled looking at her face.

“I was joking” He told but she kept looking at him while thinking something deeply.

“Anika——”

“There's no chance right?” She asked to herself as she counted something with her fingers.

“Relax!” He told holding her arm.

“Why did you feel like that?” She asked and he shrugged.

“Just told an example. A woman vomiting and fainting is most of the time mistaken by today's society” He told and she nodded.

“So even you mistook like that?”

“It's not——”

“Then why did you say that?”

“Anika let me——”

“I don't want your stupid chana masala. Unromantic man!” She pushed the plate and walked to the room angrily making him shocked. What did he even do for that reaction? Where did romance come out of nowhere?