Part 41 - Ma

“Shivaay call me if they cry” She told worried and he smiled.

“And... At 10, remind mom to give them cerelac. Strawberry for Anu and chocolate for Ansh. And—and—”

“Calm down Anika! I'm not going to office today. I'll be with them the whole day alright?” He told holding her palm and she sighed.

“I haven't stayed away from them for so long” She told.

“Just relax! They'll be fine. Don't you know, they love their papa more” He told with a cheeky smile and she chuckled as she hit his arm.

“Best of luck” He told kissing her forehead and she nodded before getting out of the car.

She turned to look at him and he lowered the glass before waving at her. Smiling, she turned and walked to the university making him breathe a sigh of relief.

*

“You know what happened today? I met an old classmate. She's in my batch. Oh my God! I was so shocked you know. We were like best friends then but had to split up after she shifted somewhere but now she's here” She told in one breath as soon as she entered the car and he looked at her.

“Water?” He asked offering the bottle of water and she took it from him while still blabbering about the friend.

“Wait——There she is. One second Shivaay. I'll introduce you to her” She told as she saw the girl waiting for someone. Rushing outside, she dragged the girl towards the car as Shivaay got down.

“This is my husband” Anika told with a smile looking at her.

“Shivaay this is Mallika. My best friend” They both shook hands formally.

“And Mallika, this is——”

“Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Who doesn't know him” Mallika told smiling and Anika chuckled.

“Surprisingly she didn't know me when I went to her home with marriage proposal” Shivaay told looking at Anika who smiled sheepishly.

“Mallika?” Someone called from behind and everyone looked to see who it was.

“Siddharth” Shivaay told surprised as Siddharth walked to them.

“Shivaay? What a surprise! How come you're here?” Siddharth asked as the two men hugged each other.

“How do you know each other?”

“We worked a few months together for a deal” Shivaay told with a smile.

After exchanging a few words, they parted promising to meet some other time.

“I thought you'll ask me about babies as soon as you enter” He told and she smiled.

“I called ma in the break time. She told me babies are fine but their father is walking here and there in tension” She told chuckling and he smiled sheepishly.

“I did not go to fight a war” She told and he shrugged.

“The place is really good. Do you know, I saw this guy ok. Black hair and well built body. You should have seen his beard and that perfectly gelled hair. Haye! Literally a Greek God” She told trying not to laugh as his face changed.

“What's with black hair and all. Greek gods doesn't have black hairs. They have natural blonde hair” He told irritated and she bit her lower lip to control her laughter.