Part 29 - Love in her complains

A question: On a scale of 1-10, rate 'Money Hiest' if you watched it :-). Just curiosity :-D

*

She rushed to the door hearing the clicking of the handle. As he walked in, she looked around him eagerly seeing which he controlled his urge to laugh.

“What?” He asked raising his eyebrows.

“Chocolate” She told extending her arm with a pout.

“Uff! I forgot” He told keeping hand on his forehead and she looked down.

“Ok” She told softly and turned to go making him surprised. That was totally out of her character since last few weeks. He expected her to get angry at him but this grim response was totally unexpected.

“Anika” She stopped but didn't turn.

“It's ok Shivaay. Forgetting is not a crime” She told softly and the next moment she knew, she was in his arms.

“What happened? Why didn't you scold me like every other time?” He asked as he walked to the room holding her.

“I'm disturbing you a lot nowadays right?” She asked and he chuckled.

“How did you have the realisation suddenly?”

“Seeing your collection of broken phones in the wardrobe” She told and he bit his tongue.

“I didn't throw it thinking you'll see it in trash can. How did you find out?” He asked and she pouted.

“I won't get angry at you again” She told keeping her head on his shoulder.

“You turned so heavy Anika” He told and she looked at him with with wide eyes.

“Haww! Put me down you monkey!” She told angrily and he chuckled while she kept her hand on her mouth realising she just got angry at him.

He placed her on the couch and sat beside her before taking the chocolate from his pocket and giving it to her.

“I don't want” She told looking down.

“Why aren't you reacting to anything I say? Why are you always listening to all my nonsense?” She asked looking at him.

“When my face change slightly, your face falls and eyes fill up with tears” He kissed both her eyelids “Instead if I simply smile at you, you'll keep smiling too. Keeping you happy is the most important aim in my life now and for that, I'm ready to do anything” He told as he kissed the back of both her palms.

She kept her head on his chest without saying anything, for a long moment.

“When I called mumma today, she told me not to disturb you and that you're already having too much pressure in your office. I should behave accordingly and shouldn't behave childishly” She told sadly.

“Mumma was simply joking” He told and she raised her head to look at him.

“She was serious” She told and he chuckled.

“If not for you to behave childishly and scold, then what am I there for?” He asked and she smiled widely.

She pulled his cheeks from both sides with a wide smile making him chuckle.

“All happy now?” He asked and she nodded before taking the chocolate from him.

He smiled and held her closer to him as she was busy opening the packet of the chocolate.