Epilogue

She rushed inside the mansion before almost running to their room. As she reached there, her breath hitched on seeing him in person after a whole one week, five days, eight hours and twenty two minutes.

Running to him, she hugged him from behind, sending him a few steps forward with the force of the hug. He tried taking her hand off his chest but she had held him tight.

“Anika, leave me” He told softly.

“Don't ever ask me. I'm not leaving you” She told as her voice shook with tears.

“Fine fine! Let me turn” He told and she left his shirt with a frown. As soon as he turned, she hid her face in his chest before giving him a chance to see her face.

“No more staying away! No more making me stay at my home! I swear I'll kill you. The torture is over. You get that?” She asked angrily and he chuckled.

“Don't laugh you emotionless idiot! Monkey!” She told and he laughed more.

“How was the exam?” He asked and she gave a pinch on his arm making him hiss.

“That stupid exam went well. Is that all you have to ask?” She asked and he smiled.

She raised her head from his chest and looked at him.

“You look like professor now” She told running fingers through his over grown hair.

“And you look real mess” He told chuckling making her frown.

“What do you expect from a person who had been sitting up till late night since last two weeks?” She asked and he sighed.

“I can see that from your face. What have you done to yourself? All these eyebags and what's this? Your bones are protruding out. Didn't you eat anything?” He asked and she smiled ear to ear.

“Now it's fine! When you didn't scold me, I thought I came and hugged the wrong person”  She told pinching his nose.

“Now go and fresh up while I get you something to eat” He told and she nodded like a kid making him chuckle.

“Don't act like Ansh and Anu”

“You're speaking to me like you do to them so shouldn't I act like them?” She asked snaking her arms around his neck.

“Then I'll speak in the way I speak to you” He told pulling her closer.

“Door is open” She told tracing his jaw with her index finger.

“It's ok. We're married” He told sliding fingers through her hair.

“Bhai——God! When did Bhabhi come?” Rudra told as he turned from the entrance of the room making Shivaay grit his teeth.

“How do you always find the perfect time to come here?” Shivaay asked and Anika hit his arm with a glare.

“Can I turn?” Rudra asked with a sheepish smile.

“No no don't! Keep walking forward without turning”

“Shivaay!! Anika told with a glare looking at Shivaay “Rudy you turn” Rudra turned with a pout.

“Don't be so mean Bhaiyya”

“I know that's fake. Now why did you come here and interrupt us as always?” Rudra smiled sheepishly and showed the file to Shivaay.