Deleted Parts

Just asking! Is there anything more you want to read in the story? Any particular scenes. Comment after reading this part. According to me, the story is completed as what I planned to show is done. If you all feel that the story is anyway incomplete, please tell me what is lacking and I'll continue the story. Good deal right?

I swear the above note is a genuine one and I wrote it with a smile. No sarcasm or rudeness intended :-)

*

Comprises of all the parts I deleted because of misfit.

*

When I first wrote about Anika's boyfriend, I had half mind to make Shivaay that guy. I even wrote a whole part for it as all of you might be knowing how much of a fan I'm of childhood love. I had to control myself from typing further as I wanted to make this a pucca arranged marriage story and nothing else. Didn't want a third angle between shivika. So below is a small extract I had deleted on that topic.

she nodded and was about to sit inside when someone called Shivaay's name.

He looked shocked at the lady standing in front of him while Anika looked confused at him.

“This is your Shivaay? Anika seriously?” The lady asked looking at Anika who nodded confused.

“Shivaay!!!” The lady told before jumping on Shivaay and hugging him tightly.

“Mallika you? You became doctor? Hey bhagwan! Why this cruelty to the patients” Shivaay told touching his chest and Mallika punched him on his stomach making him chuckle.

“Do you both know each other?” Anika asked confused.

“Know? Anika he's my jaan and I'm his” Mallika told excited and Shivaay looked at her with wide eyes.

“Mallika!! Context changed. She's my wife” Shivaay told with wide eyes and Mallika bit her tongue.

“Not exactly Anika. We were childhood friends but then after he went abroad for MBA, we got separated. We were chuddy buddies” She told excited and Anika looked shocked at her.

“H-He? Your childhood friend?” She asked, her heart thumping and Mallika nodded confused.

“You just had one childhood friend” Anika told before turning to look at Shivaay who was nearly sweating.

“Haan Shivaay” Mallika told confused.

“But his name wasn't Shivaay” Anika told exasperated and Mallika turned to look at Shivaay.

“Do you have any other name Shivaay?” Mallika asked.

After this... I don't know! Had to stop myself so I left this and took a walk around my room angrily because every story, however I write finally reaches at a childhood angle 🤭😂

*

This was supposed to be somewhere in the story after shivika's first kiss 🙈

“You're late. Now go” She told pushing him out with a chuckle. She was about to close the door when he pushed opened the door and pressed her to the wall.

“Shivaay——”

“Just one! Please please please” He told and she looked away blushing. He cupped her face and kissed her

Reason this wasn't written anywhere. I still didn't know!!

*

This was supposed to be a part of Part 14 - Kitchen Adventures after Shivaay throws the roller away and Anika gets scared of his temper.